-♡ Taking care of Sick Y/N ♡-

.

.

.

.

'After my trip to that cave with Xiao, I ended up getting very sick. Luckily, Xiao is here to take care of me.'

*ACHOO*

"...Sorry" My face was a light shade of pink and I sat on a chair next to the bed I slept on.

"It's fine, bless you. Are you sick?" Xiao took off his glove and put the back of his palm on my forehead. He likely felt my burning face so he put me on the bed.

"I'm not sure how to deal with your sickness, i'll go get Verr's opinion." Xiao tucked me into bed and closed the door before teleporting to a lower level of the Inn.

I sat up and drunk some tea to help my dry throat before laying down and resting for a bit.

.

.

.

I woke up with another dry throat, my stomach hurt, I had a headache, and my nose was clogged. I hate living.

Xiao returned a few minutes after I woke up and gave me lots of things. he gave me more tea, a few oils that "relieve headaches", tissues, and some warm soup. 

He took the dropper and put some oil on my forehead before rubbing it in with one of his fingers and gave me a little head massage before feeding me soup. He helped me drink the tea and didn't mind my obnoxious nose blowing.

(I PERSONALLY BLOW MY NOSE SO LOUD HELP LMFAO)

It was very nice, and I felt like I was a rich person getting prince treatment.

Xiao was actually extremely nice and always kept asking if I needed anything, or wanted more pillows.

I had a feeling Verr talked to him about how to take care of sick people but hey, at least he likely listened to that lecture.

Xiao continued taking very good care of me, feeding me, and even giving me massages throughout the day.

I knew he had other matters to attend to, but it made my heart beat a bit faster when I realized.. 'He abandoned everything important he had to do today, just to make sure I was ok.'

.

.

It was around 3:00pm at this point, and my headache was gone. My stomach didn't hurt as bad, and I felt a bit better.

I told Xiao I was ok now and he could return to his daily duties, but he refused and continued feeding me.

I accidently moved when he lifted the spoon to my mouth once again, and the hot soup fell on my normally clean white robes.

Both of our eyes widened and he apologized profusely before insisting to clean it. I didn't know when he wanted to clean it but I felt uncomfortable in my now messy, everyday robe.

I took my robe off, leaving only my pants and thin undershirt before handing the robe to him.

His face turned redder then the soup. He quickly looked away placed down the bowl of soup on the desk before teleporting away.

I also knew it was a bit indecent but at this point but I really hated the feeling of being in unclean clothes.

My dignity was long gone at this point and I could never forgive myself for putting Xiao in the position he was in.

.

.

.

.

Xiao returned with my clean white robe and helped me put it on, despite both of us being embarrassed of the situation.

I apologized but Xiao waved it off and just said he was taken by surprise.

If only he knew who I truly was... But.. he'd likely stop treating me so well and tell me I can take care of myself but.. It just felt so right for him to take care of me..

.

.

,

.

.

'It's been so long, how much longer are you going to pretend to be someone you're not?'

I heard a deep voice in my mind, a voice that reminded me of Morax. Wait-

MORAX? HE KNOWS-

If he and Xiao meet up, he's definitely going to tell Xiao! well- not tell but.. More like give him some weird wisdom that tells him about my true identity.

'I will wait for when i'm ready to let go of my feelings.'

'You need not wait, I have a feeling Xiao would relate.'

'STOP SPEAKING LIKE BARBATOS-'

.

,

.

Honestly, I forgot about everything Morax said once I woke up.

"Are you feeling better?" I heard Xiao from the other side of the room.

"Yes, I'm feeling better." I nodded while Xiao walked towards me again, likely to take my temperature.

I noticed he didn't take his glove off before getting closer to my face.

My eyes widened as he placed his own forehead onto mine to check my temperature. 

I felt his warm breath on my face, his calm eyes were staring into my shocked ones as his sweet scent of Almond Tofu flooded my nose.

He pulled away a few moments later and turned away before confirming my healed state. I felt kind of sad he would stop taking care of me, but also relieved that he wouldn't get talked to by Morax about abandoning his duties.

'I will tell him once my feelings die down... But why did Morax say... He can relate..?'

.

.

.

.

.

.

-Total words : 878-

OMG YALL- THIS CHAPTER WAS SO RUSHED AHAHAHAHAHA

THANK YOU FOR ALL THE SUPPORT THO FR, THE VIDEO AT THE START WAS JUST A SILLY VIDEO BUT I LAUGHED SO HARD AT ALL THE SOUND EFFECTS WHILE WRITING THIS LMAO

I HOPE YALL ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER <333333