06|•

I woke up to the alarm, stretched, and headed to the washroom to freshen up

I woke up to the alarm, stretched, and headed to the washroom to freshen up. After getting ready, I went downstairs to the kitchen, where Jin Hyung and Eunwoo were busy with something. They greeted me with smiles, "Good morning."

I replied, "Morning," and opened the fridge to grab some water. Jin Hyung asked, "Did you get the laptop?" Suddenly, last night's events flashed in my mind, and I remembered her. I paused, then nodded, "Hmm."

I headed back upstairs, my phone ringing mid-step. I answered, seeing an unknown number. "Hello?"

The voice on the other end was cheerful but unsettling. "Hello, Mr. Kim Taehyung. How are you?" I asked suspiciously, "Who are you?"

The stranger chuckled. "You didn't recognize me? That's wrong. How can you forget me?" I gritted my teeth. "Stop your nonsense and come to the point."

The tone turned cold. "Hi, Hello. It's done. Now, let's talk about work." My eyes widened as they continued, "Very soon, something will happen in Seoul that you can't even imagine. Save it if you can."

My grip on the phone tightened. "What nonsense is this? And who are you?" The stranger's voice remained calm. "Everything will be known when the time comes. You always win, but this time, you're in trouble with me, and you won't be able to win."

I snarled, "Whoever you are, keep one thing in mind: with me, you can't harm anyone. And as for victory or defeat, only time will tell."

The stranger laughed. "Good, very good. Let's see who wins in this battle between hunter and prey." The line went dead, leaving me with a sense of unease and a hint of a sinister challenge ahead.

I stood there, phone still in hand, as the call ended abruptly. I gazed at the screen, my mind racing with the stranger's ominous words. "Very soon something is going to happen in Seoul, which you cannot even imagine...save it if you can."

My brow furrowed, concern etched on my face. "What is going to happen?" I muttered to myself, my eyes scanning the room as if searching for answers. "Who was this unknown person?" I wondered, my grip on the phone tightening as I felt a sense of unease settle in.

I took a deep breath, trying to shake off the feeling of unease. But the stranger's words lingered in my mind, refusing to be dismissed. I knew I had to be vigilant, that something was brewing in the shadows. My eyes narrowed, determination burning within me. I would uncover the truth, no matter what it took.

 I would uncover the truth, no matter what it took