17|•

Jungkook slammed his fist on the grill, frustration etched on his face

Jungkook slammed his fist on the grill, frustration etched on his face. "We have searched all over the college, but that secret is not found anywhere!"

Eunwoo paced back and forth, his brow furrowed in thought. "There is no such place where we have not searched. We've looked everywhere!"

I stood still, my mind racing with possibilities. "There is some missing link, but which one?" I thought to myself, my eyes narrowed in concentration.

Suddenly, a thought struck me. "We found the keys in the principal's office," I said, my eyes locking onto Jungkook and Eunwoo. "The principal's cabin is far away from all the classrooms and is deep inside."

Jungkook and Eunwoo exchanged a knowing glance, their eyes narrowing as they turned back to me. "What do you mean?" Jungkook asked, his eyebrow raised in inquiry.

I smiled, a small confident smile. "Just what you both are thinking."

Jungkook and Eunwoo nodded in unison, their faces set with determination. We knew we were onto something, and we were ready to uncover the truth.

I slumped over the table, my mood darkening by the minute

I slumped over the table, my mood darkening by the minute. "What's his problem, why doesn't he understand that I can't see him with anyone else?" I tapped my fingers on the table, my frustration evident in every gesture.

My eyes flashed with anger as I continued, "If any girl even looks at him again, I will murder her...Even if I have to go to jail, I will go." I folded my arms across my chest, my gaze drifting away from Rosè as I spoke.

Rosè's eyes widened in surprise at my outburst, but she remained calm, trying to reason with me. "Now let's cool your mind and eat something," she said, pushing a plate of food towards me with one hand while taking a bite with the other.

I rolled my eyes, my anger and possessiveness getting the better of me. "No thanks," I muttered, my voice laced with disdain.

Rosè shrugged her shoulders and continued eating, seemingly unfazed by my dramatic behavior. I glared at her, my mind still reeling with thoughts of him and how I couldn't bear the thought of him with anyone else. This ghost of love had consumed me, and I didn't know how to shake it off.