13|•

Author's POV

In a dimly lit room, a man sat comfortably, his gaze fixed on the projector screen in front of him. The screen displayed a captivating image, holding his attention. He rose from his seat, his movements slow and deliberate, as if drawn to the screen by an unseen force.

As he approached the screen, his eyes remained fixed on the beauty before him. He reached out a hand, his fingers tracing the contours of her face on the screen. His gaze was intense, his eyes burning with desire.

"Y/n," he whispered, his voice low and husky.

His hand lingered on her virtual face, his expression one of longing. "What have you done to me?" he murmured, his eyes never leaving hers. "Ever since I saw you that day...a different kind of fire has started in my body."

His gaze seemed to pierce through the screen, his eyes locked onto hers with an unspoken intensity. "And only you can extinguish this fire," he said, his voice barely audible.

His lips curled into a wide smile, his eyes gleaming with a passion that bordered on obsession. He stood there, lost in the image before him, his mind consumed by the flames of his desire.

The silence in the room was disrupted by the sound of a door opening. The man turned to see his right-hand man, Damin, entering with a bow. "Good morning, sir."

The man's eyes narrowed. "Did you bring the information I asked for?"

Damin nodded, presenting the data on his iPad. "Yes, sir. Our man is still in their custody... his last location points to this place."

The man turned back to the screen, his expression unreadable. "Hmm."

Damin hesitated, his voice laced with nervousness. "But, sir... something else has come up... The girl you asked me to keep an eye on... she..."

The man's gaze snapped back to Damin, his eyes piercing. "Complete the sentence."

Damin swallowed hard. "She... loves Kim Taehyung, your enemy."

The man's reaction was unexpected. He burst into laughter, his eyes gleaming with a strange intensity. Damin watched, perplexed, as the man's laughter grew louder and more menacing.

Finally, the man's laughter subsided, replaced by a cold, calculating glare. "You fell in love with him, my enemy," he spat, his voice dripping with malice. "This is wrong... you will be punished for this... because you are only mine."

His eyes blazed with a fierce determination. "He took everything away from me, but it won't happen this time." A wide, sinister smile spread across his face, sending a chill down Damin's spine.

The man's gestures and expressions were those of a man consumed by a dark obsession, his eyes flashing with a dangerous intensity. Damin's confusion and apprehension were palpable as he struggled to understand the depth of his master's vendetta.

🦋