Chapter 11: Win #12

The next week at the studio, Maddie, Mackenzie, Kalani, Chloe, Brooke, Paige, Nia and Payton were standing as the moms watched Abby and Dominic talk about the previous competition, there was a extra photo on the top of the pyramid.

"For this week, on top of the pyramid..." Antonio reached for the photo that was on top of the pyramid as he and Abby attempted to keep a poker face, which clearly meant they were attempting not to laugh and revealed the photo, which turned out to be a picture of Jill after she got thrown off the team, but there was a drawn mustache on Jill's face.

The second the photo was revealed, the moms and the girls all busted up laughing, seeing Jill's photo before Abby and Antonio busted up laughing as well.

"You know we had to!" Abby exclaimed, laughing.

"We did!" Antonio added.

"That is hilarious!" Christi and Kelly said.

"It is!" Melissa commented.

"Somebody should make a meme out of that on Social Media!" Brooke laughed.

"Yeah!"

"Sounds like a good idea, Brooke." Abby chuckled before clearing her throat as a serious expression returned to her face. "All righty, back to business. The competition we'll be going to is World Class Talent, but however it'll be in....Canton, Ohio aka the Apple Orchard."

The moms and girls sighed, knowing they would be heading to Cathy's home turf.

"We have a group dance with everybody in it called Frost and also, we have 2 solos with one going to Payton known as Femme Fatale and the other will go to Kalani known as Unless You Say You're Sorry." Antonio informed. "Moms, you can exit and girls, start warming up."

The moms went upstairs and during the week of rehearsals, Leslie attempted to intimidate Kira, but Kira held her ground.

That weekend arrived and in Canton, Ohio, Abby, Antonio, Gianna, the moms and girls all arrived on a bus at the location of World Class Talent, The Palace Theatre in Canton as fans of the New York Based Abby Lee Dance Company waved at the as they walked by and waved back, but since the competition was in Cathy's home turf in Canton, there were more fans of the Candy Apples.

"Welcome to Canton, Ohio, Ladies and Antonio! This is our home turf!" Cathy said.

"Don't worry, the butt kicking we'll give you will be fast." Antonio remarked.

"We sure will." Abby added. "Let's win number 12 and shut Cathy up."

Abby got everybody signed in after entering the building before heading to their dressing room, there Kalani and Payton began getting ready for their solos while Maddie, Mackenzie, Chloe, Brooke, Paige and Nia got their hair and makeup done for the group dance which would be later on.

"I do not even know why she's gonna to her hair as the costume you two gave her doesn't fit her." Leslie informed Abby and Antonio.

"It is a medium adult. We've got bigger ones." Antonio said. "Why didn't you say something at the start?"

"You and your mother took all your time out on Kalani." Leslie responded.

"Obviously, you just need a large adult. So you can't wear this because of that." Abby told Payton.

"Find her a costume, something to wear."

"You need a large adult when it comes to that particular brand as she's a hard to fit upper body." Abby commented.

"Abby, you and your son would have known that had you done your work in the studio. Where's her custom costume like everybody else gets in this room?" Leslie ranted. "Has Payton ever had a beautiful custom costume when whenever she traveled with the team?"