-ˏˋ - Chapter 4 -

「一仕方がない」

("There's no way around it.")

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

◤━━━━━━━━━━━◥
" ᴜɴᴀᴠᴏɪᴅᴀʙʟᴇ ᴍᴇʟᴀɴᴄʜᴏʟʏ: "
◣━━━━━━━━━━━◢

(A/n- Yo, some of y'all might be a bit confused with this chap, not knowing where it all started. But lemme set things straight: I wrote the whole series with time skips and cuts. I did it this way 'cause I wanted it to feel like a real story, not just some summary. If you're still feeling lost, you can rewatch the series. Trust me, you'll see the same skips, cuts, and plots, just like how I showed 'em in this chapter.)

Arisu...

Suddenly, you felt a gentle touch on your face, causing you to instinctively grab the hand to stop them from playing with your hair. As you slowly opened your eyes, you saw the blondie delicately twirling the strand of hair, which made you scowl at him once again, with your head still resting on the table.

Just for a moment, you felt a surge of joy, thinking that it was Arisu, your lover, playing with your hair like he used to. It felt sweet and unexpected, as if you both were in your own little world, seeking comfort. But alas, as you looked up, you realized it wasn't your beloved.

"What are you doing Chishiya?"

"Telling you, your symbol." With a tender touch, he delicately brused the hair away from your neck, revealing the symbol, his touch became heated, as he roam his finger on the skin of your neck deliberately, sending a shiver down your spine. You couldn't help but felt your heart skip a beat. "It's heart." He whispered, his voice found it's way to your ears like a gentle breeze on a summer night, immediately making you a stone.

The sound of his voice wrapped around you, creating a symphony of emotions withing you. He sounded so seductive with his deep voice.

'He's being seductive, pervert bitch.'

Just as the intimate moment between the two of you reached its peak, you both suddenly realized that you weren't alone. You're in a game arena, with the group you jokingly joined standing behind you, and an unknown presence watching, adding to the mix of emotions of dread.

You shudder.

You pushed his hand away, raising your head. "My turn." You muttered, to which he simply smiled and turned his back to you. Wanted you to do the same to him, gently moving his hair aside and touching him. The mere thought of your finger touching his skin made his heart skip a beat and body heated. "I'm not telling until you move away your hair on your own."

"You're no fun." He sulk.

"There's nothing fun touching you."