-ˏˋ - Chapter 7 -

「一迷子の羊を探す

("Searching for a lost sheep.")

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

◤━━━━━━━━━━━◥
" ᴛʜᴇ sᴇᴀʀᴄʜ ғᴏʀ ᴛᴡᴏ sᴏᴜʟs: "
◣━━━━━━━━━━━◢

You're irritated to be said, that precise but nah, it's like a whole wave of frustration washes over you.

"It's really dangerous out there. Sorry, but...." he wrapped his hand around your wrist, forcefully spinning you around to face him, pushing you until you were pinned against the wall with a furiously beating heart which telling you to push him away. "I am not letting you leave my side." He said, more like ordered.

"Chisi-"

"YOU. ARE. NOT. GOING. ANYWHERE." His face, nearing closer and closer with each word. "I don't care about those damn lovers of yours or whatever they're up to. I won't let you leave my sight and risk your life."

"You have no idea how messed up I am, what kind of state they might be in-"

"I already told you, I don't give a damn. Arisu is a genius, and you know Usagi too. They've been handling things way better than you ever could. Actually, don't you think they make a better match? You're just... there." You desperately tried to free your wrist from his grip, tugging with all your might.

"Even if you do find them, you'll just be a damn burden to them." Your brows furrowed as he kept on with his words, which were piercing like arrows.

You felt the urge to push him away, to let him know that you're not some burden, that you can handle yourself without his so-called help. You wanted to tell him that just as much as you need your lovers, they need you too, to be by their side.

You wanted to lash out at him, scream, yank at every strand of his hair.

You wanted to cry and tell him that he's so fucking wrong.

Cry.... That's what you are doing right now without your knowing. You're crying... crystal like water drop falling from your eyes, tears are streaming down your face like a waterfall, and honestly, Chishiya doesn't seem to like it at all.

Not even a bit.

"No!" Your voice trembled as you fought back the sobs. "You're lying! You're a liar!" At this point, Chishiya's grip loosened around you, as if he were holding a fragile child.