-ˏˋ - Chapter 9 -

「一恋の予感

("The feeling that love is blossoming.")

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

◤━━━━━━━━━━━◥
"ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʀᴇᴍᴏɴɪᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏғ ʟᴏᴠᴇ: "
◣━━━━━━━━━━━◢

"Why the— You hand her over to. ME!!"

"How about you hand her over!!"

As the shouts grow louder, your brows furrow in response, and you can't shake the feeling of being swept off your feet, as if someone is carrying you away amidst the chaos.

"Wait, wait...what's happening? I'm so.... My head hurts —"

"Fuck off! Leave her!"

"Why don't you leave her the fuck—" *Grunt* ".... Y/n? Are you— See what you did! You woke her up!"

"Me?! You were the one screaming like a bitc–"

"Ugh... Stop it you two." Ugh, you've had enough of their screams! Your head is throbbing like crazy.

"But Y/n... There's a hot spring!" Your interest sparked at the mention of — 'Hot spring?' Your ears perked up with curiosity. "And I just thought it would be nice for you to relax and take a bath," Arisu pleaded, giving you those puppy dog eyes.

"Hot spring? Where's it at?" You attempted to shift your head away from Usagi's arm, unable to spot the location of the hot spring.

"Just right up ahead." Arisu pointed excitedly. "I want us to take a bath together!" He squealed with anticipation, his eyes sparkling brightly as he looked at you.

"Usagi?" You grinned. "Can you show me the way? Let's go together and take a bath, would ya?"

She blushed, glancing at you still nestled in her arm like a kid. It's so embarrassing that you can see her face turning red right now, but... a bath? With you?

Oh, god bless her...

She nodded firmly, and off went towards the hot spring—or whatever it was. You beamed at her, relieved that she was comfortable with the idea.

And you're stoked about finally getting the opportunity to have a bath with someone. You've heard from your friends about how fun sleepovers can be, and hitting the sauna together and eating out. It's always been something you've wished to do, but circumstances got in the way...

Well, now that you've got the chance, you'd be a total fool to let it slip away...

Man, if only you knew what's going on in the minds of other girl.....

"Hey? Hey?! wait-- you didn't answer me!!" He ran after you both. "I wanna take a bath with you too... Don't ignore me...."