His Queen her King part1

Keyshawn Pov
Whats sup y'all my name is Keyshawn im 19 im dark skin with long dreds im not mixed with anything im straight up black i have hella tattoo's nd im the biggest drug dealer in Atl i guess my baby girl for got to tell yall that girl is my baby but sometimes i cheat every now and than but she don't know anyways back to the story.

We are currently back home baby girl upstairs sleeping while im down stairs playing the game when all of sudden i get a txt from my sideline Mimi telling me to come over.

"Baby girl i"ll be right back Jason needs me to come to the trap real quick I'll be back in a hour"i said to her well im on top of her looking into her hazel eyes.
"Okay babe be safe i love you"she said kissin my lips.
"I love u too babe nd u know i will"i kiss her back getting off of her to make my way back down stairs to my all black BMW.

Within 30 minutes at was at Mimi's knocking on this door waitin for this bitch to answer the damn door before anyone sees me at this bitch house.
"Hey daddy i missed u"she says while taking off her robe standing there butt naked looking fine but not finner than my baby girl queen nobody can touch her when it comes to the body game. I mean don't get me wrong Mimi got a body but not body that makes a nigga go damn over.

"Yea u do huh well show daddy how much u really missed him"i say as i walked over to her couch to sit down she walked over to me nd dropped down on to her knees nd put my already hard dick into her warm mouth makin me push her head down on my dick making it go deep as fuck in her throat.i couldn't take it any more so put on a condom nd fuck the shit out of here than i was done im putting on my clothes and she says

"When are u going leave that bitch nd be with me"she said as soon as she said i backed hand that bitch dead in her face nobody calls queen a bitch in my face I'll kill a nigga or bitch who calls her that.

"Look here hoe don't u ever in ur life call her a bitch she my main you just the hoe so far as im concern u not shit to me nd never will be nd just for that u cut off don't hit me up no more"with that being said i left from that bitch house and went home got in the house nd went to the second part of our house to take a shower so queen won't smell Mimi hoe ass on me once that was done i went to lay with my baby nd sleep on her chest for some reason i been doing that since we got together I'll sleep on her chest i guess it calms me down when i can't sleep at night.

"Good night babe"she said with her eyes still closed.
"Good night baby girl"i said as i kissed her heart before i knocked out.