The Morning After (2)

Jason Pov

So i decided to take queen to this private beach but on the sand i have set up a table wit candles lit wine nd food waiting for us i also put rose pattles on the ground leading us to the table today is the day imma make Queen mines.

"So do you like this"i asked as we make it to the table.

"Oh my gosh J i love this... You didn't have to do all of this"she says looking around in aw of everything i put together for her.

"I wanted to because queen i wanted to show you that i care for and love you more than a friend...i got to have u in my life has my girl u are to special to let go off soo queen(getting on my knees)will be my girlfriend.

"Yesss Jason i will be ur girlfriend"she says jumping on me kissing on me turning me on lord let me stop her before we fuck on this beach.

"Come on baby let's go to the beach house up the hill"i say holding her hand walkin up the sand.

Soon as we got into the room we start going at it kissing clothes dropping to the floor i picked her up and took her to the room playfully throw her on the bed while im on top off her.

"I love you my Queen bee"i say whispering into her ear slowly going down her body.

"Mmm i love you too baby"she says moaning each and every word.

Im down to her stomach kissing her birth mark and slowly making my way to her sweet pussy thats calling my name to please her.she tasted so sweet like a chocolate covered strawberry that i can't get enough of.I can i was doing my thing cause she goin crazy over here.

"U ready for me baby"i ask knowing if she says im just take wats finally mines.

"Yesss baby please"she says begging me.

She wants so im give it to her nice and deep all up into her showing her wat a real man supposed to do to his woman.i started to give it to her ruff the way she asked for within 45minutes we was passed the fuck out.

"I love you my Queen"

"I love you my King"

After that we fall asleep in each other's arms can't wait to wake up nd see the love of my life.