The Turn Up Is Real

Narrator Pov

The party starts getting super packed wall to wall as soon you walk into the room you can smell a hint of weed,liquor and sweat. Gigi and her girls take over the dance floor of course u got hating hoes looking cause they killin on the dance floor.

While Gigi nd her girls are on the floor dancing Keyshawn and his are upstairs smoking some of that good loud(type of weed for my people that don't smoke weed)getting lap dances from some dirty as girls they was enjoying themselves until the door came up and revival a half naked Mimi dressed in half top nd high waisted booty shorts.

Keyshawn: "Mimi what the hell u doing up me nd girls house must got a death wish comin up in her like u own something in this bitch"he says while he boys nd side bitchs walk out the room.

Mimi:"psshh Keyshawn don't act like u don't miss all of this"she says while taking off her top nd shorts showing off her victory bra and pantie set.

Keyshawn:"and what do i miss"he says with a bitch please look on his face but also lookin at her curves.

Mimi:"nigga my pussy and let me show u what u miss about it"she says walking to him slowly and getting on her knees.

So Mimi gets on her knees nd puts her mouth to work on keyshawn's dick making him go crazy to the point he couldn't handle it so he put on a condom and told her to come ride him so she did.

"Mmm right there daddy im bout to come"she says trying not to scream out real loud.
"Hold that shit bitch until i tell u to release"he said while going in her faster and hard.

20minutes they was done so they walked back down to the party but as soon as he reached the bottom step Gigi pulled him to the side and said
"Busted nigga i know what u just did"