Chapter 50: Drama and questions

(Marnie's POV)

We arrived at the back end of Spikemuth where the secret entrance I knew was since the lockdown still hadn't been lifted.

Y/N- Why is the entrance closed off?

Marnie- I can't remember why, but I know that if you were to try to get in the normal way, you wouldn't make any progress, so that's where I come in.

I showed him the path and it was intentional that this was covered up from outside eyes and Piers and I only know this. So the entrance was opened and it was time for him to head inside.

Marnie- OK Y/N, once you enter you are on your own and you will encounter plenty of team yell grunts.

Y/N- Got it, but why aren't you coming in too?

I didn't want to say anything to him about that, but I'll tell him once we are officially a couple.

Marnie- I...don't want to talk about it now Y/N, it's personal to me.

Y/N- Thats fine, I'll forget about it.

He's such a kind boy, he was raised right.~

Marnie- Thanks Y/N, and before you go, let me give you this so the gym leader can know I sent you.

I grabbed my league card, signed it, and gave it to him.

Marnie- This should be it, good luck Y/N. I'll be cheering for you.~

*Kiss~*

I gave him a quick good luck kiss on his cheek and he didn't say anything but entered inside while his cheeks were red. Once he was out of my sight, I went to cover the passage up again and made sure to look behind me so no one could see it. Once that was done, I got out of the area to the main road. I didn't know where to go next, both Circhester and Hammerlocke were miles away on foot and I didn't have any battles planned.

Marnie- Maybe I'll...

Then, out of nowhere I felt a sudden sharp pain on the back of my head, and I fell to the ground with my hand on the spot where the pain was. I didn't know what was going on, it was like a rock or something rough but I heard a sound like it was thrown in my direction but who or what did this?

"Finally, I can end you.~"

I heard a voice and it sounded very familiar.

"You took him from me, now he is trapped in your spell. I'm here to end your spell!!"

I felt a heavy pressure on my body, I was forcefully turned around and I saw who the voice belonged to.

IT WAS FUCKING GLORIA!

Marnie- YOU!!

Gloria- Long time no see, too bad this is the last time for you.~