Season 2 episode 1

Y/N POV:

AND I'M BACK! I sat in the plane next to Damien "can you believe we're back?" I asked "I wish I wasn't" he replied, I laughed a bit and looked back at Chris as he began to recap last season. Suddenly he pressed a button and the plane floor moved away! Suddenly we all fell out the plane! We all began screaming but Damien was the most loud. We fell into the water and I immediately swam to the surface, "Now I know how the original cast felt in season 3." I mumbled as I swam to the land. I got to land and helped Damien out the water. "Campers? How are we doing?" Chris asked "how are we doing? You dropped us out of a plane!" I yelled "does that answer your question?" Priya asked "you can't just dump us out of a helicopter you maniac!" Julia yelled "well I mean obviously you're wrong... Everyone me to the bleachers once you've uncovered your luggage." He announced as they walked away. I rolled my eyes and dived in to grab my bag. Why did I come back? Oh right, Damien was coming back and something told me to come back.

Me and Damien began to walk to the bleachers. "Okay now you know the gist of things you ready?" I asked "yeah I am- AH!" He yelled as the bushes moved and he jumped into my arms. Suddenly out hopped a bunny and walked away. I put him down immediately "ha... it's a work in progress" he said as we arrived at the bleachers. "Hey everyone it's me Wayne and Raj from last season and Bowie too!" He yelled "is it me am I getting a stink eye from everyone?" He asked as everyone (me and Damian not included) stared at him, Raj then said something to him and Bowie cleared his throat and stepped forward "last season I made some tactical maneuvers with Millie's notebook that some May feel were-" "Sneaky?" Priya added "underhanded?" Millie added "evil?" MK and Julia added "strategy for the game?" I mumbled "questionable... But that's the game, so if you think about it I actually taught you all how to be better players, you're welcome" Bowie smiled "was that an apology!?!" Millie yelled in confusion "apparently" I Shrugged. Then Chris and Chef announced that the final two (Priya and Bowie) would be picking the teams this season! This could go two ways.

"Millie" Priya smiled "Raj" Bowie said as he pointed at him. Then Priya and Millie whispered something then pointed at Emma, "k, time to get strategic, weigh every option, find the perfect balance of brains and Braun, cunning-" "pick Wayne!" Raj smiled "Wayne." Bowie sighed as Wayne ran over, "I looked Caleb up online. he benches 350 pounds got an early acceptance to MIT and all volunteers at a kitten orphanage!" Priya smiled "yes, pick someone hot strong and emotionally mature!" Emma yelled at Chase wanting to get on his nerves again. "Sorry kids, looks like I'm-" "we pick Caleb!" Priya yelled then the unexpected happened. Bowie picked Julia! Oh wait he has the numbers to vote her off. "Damien and Axel!" Priya yelled I high fived Damien and he ran towards Priya. "Chase!" Bowie yelled "we pick Y/N!" Priya yelled, I smiled and ran over and stood next to Damien "MK" Bowie smiled "we take Zee!" Priya yelled "guess I'll take the new girl" Bowie shrugged then we learnt the new girl was actually scary girl. Thank god she wasn't on our team. I have nightmares about the jackhammer incident. "Please don't make me the last pick!" Ripper yelled "how about we go for the person who didn't use you as a human shield and didn't talk trash about my friend!" I yelled "I second that motion Y/N, Nichelle!" Priya smiled, Nichelle smiled as walked over meaning Ripper was on the other team and last pick.

"Priya! The players you picked will be known as team rat face!" Chris announced "Rat face!?!" Bowie yelled as he started to laugh "Bowie the players you picked will be called team skunk butt!" Chris announced "you still laughing at Rat face? You're team Skunk Butt!" I laughed "yeah I should have seen that coming" he sighed.

We put our stuff away and then went to the first challenge. "Welcome to the first challenge of the season. Grandma's footsteps. Helping us with this Challenge is a very special guest Chef's grandma, granny hatchet." Chris announced "hello children" she smiled as everyone smiled back at her, but I tensed up. I knew who she was! It was Axe Hatchet! The greatest pitcher in the history of the woman's baseball league! My parents are very big fans of her of course I knew who she was!

Y/N's confesional

*She is writing a will*
"This is the last request of Y/N L/N, I give my-"

End of confessional

"Rules! this is my grandma's lawn. And she does not like kids walking on her lawn when her back is turned you can race for the finish line, but when she's watching you better stand still or else..." Chef explained "or else what? Raptors? Rabid tapeworms!?! Tell us already!" Damien yelled "Damien! Woah! It's day one! Relax! If granny hatchet sees you moving show 3D paint balloons at you. if your hit your out." He explained "Damien. No matter what's happening. When she's facing us do not move!" I said to him "why?" He asked nervously "just trust me" I said as I looked back. First camper to cross the finish line Wins immunity for their team!" Chris announced "losing team reports to the marshmallow ceremony and votes one of their teammates off the island. the game starts in two minutes." Chef explained.

After two minutes It began. It started and suddenly Millie just gunned it! But she didn't stop when grandma Hatchet turned! Resulting in her and priya getting hit out! Then it hit Ripped as well "that's Ace hatched! The greatest pitcher in the history of the women's baseball league!" He yelled "you didn't know!?!" I yelled "you did? And didn't say anything!?!" Emma yelled "I didn't want to panic you all! And I thought most of you knew!" I replied "doesn't matter! We've got to focus!" Caleb said to us. Then Zee was out next! Suddenly Chas began to go for it! But didn't make it. We stopped and a giant wasp landed on damiens back! "Damien I'm warning you to stay still" I said to him "I'm trying- I'm trying" he said to me suddenly the wasp went Infront of his face and he began to move! He moved so much he crashed back into me knocking us both down and out.

Emma was about to win for us! But then Julia sacrificed herself for her team! Great. We're gonna lose! Remember Nichelle last season? We may as well go to the ceremony now. Suddenly Nichelle leaped into the air and landed across the finish line! "Oh my god!" I yelled in Amazement. We won!

Later on I found out Scary girl was eliminated. THANK YOU OTHER TEAM!