Season 2 episode 5

Damien POV:

I was sleeping when I suddenly felt a tap on my shoulder "huh?" I mumbled as I saw Y/N "Y/N?" "Shhh! Can I show you something?" She asked "uh sure" I Shrugged as I sat up.

Y/N POV:

I sometimes would get up earlier to watch the sunrise and today I wanted to do It with Damien, he's like my best friend and I don't want to ruin that! Besides relationships on reality shows never work out! Anyway I lead him outside and towards the docks "what do you think?" I asked as we watched the sun rise "it's so- oh my god!" He yelled "what? Oh my god!" I yelled as we saw the most horrifying thing ever. Axel and Ripper were making out. "Well it was beautiful." He sighed "yep." I said in agreement

Y/N confesional:

I'm starting to think Mabye setting those two up wasn't the best plan

End of confessional

Time skip

I walked into the cabin to see pillow stuffing everywhere. "Uh Priya what-" "Zee kinda found out about my crush on Caleb" she said to me "Zee? As in Zee who got voted out last season because he thought he could bring everyone Julia and Bowie included in an alliance? I hate to say it Pri but your secret is as good as out" I said to her "oh no- wait Pri? A nickname!?!" She smiled excitedly "Campers to the dock of shame, it's challenge time!" Chris announced

As I arrived the first thing I noticed was Chris' hat. "Welcome campers, for this challenge I've imported the last ice burg from the north pole" Chris Grinned "yep, you're a bad person." Damien said "each team will travel through the iceberg collecting three keys to unlock their safe made of Ice and retrieve their beautiful beautiful Chris coin." Chris explained "you then take a 6 person Bobsled down the track back to your dinghy and return here. first team to hand Chris that coin wins immunity." Chef added "the losing team will send someone home.any questions?" Chris asked, suddenly everyone raised their hand "that aren't about my hat?" Everyone's hand went down "let's just say my hair isn't at its normal level of awesomeness today" Chris sighed. "Listen up you can get to the coin Room using tunnel 1 or tunnel 2. Tunnel one is a maze where the keys you'll need are embedded in the icy walls and must be melted out." Chef explained "Tunnel 2 is an obstacle course the keys are not hidden or embedded in ice but definitely a much more painful route. choose wisely." Chef finished as we got in the boats and rode to the ice burg.

"We should do the obstacle course. we've lost two in a row. It's go big or go home time!" Priya said to us "but chef said the obstacle course was the more painful route!" Damien said to her "he said much more painful" Priya correctd "how is that better!?!" Damien yelled "Damien I think Priya is right" I smiled "let's do this!" Caleb yelled "GO TEAM RAT!" We all yelled as we ran into tunnel 1.

We looked at the key, it was all the way on the other side of the gorge "there's the key!" Caleb yelled "that's great but how are we gonna get across the gorge to get it?" Priya asked "there's a card" I pointed out as Axel grabbed it "your smart. Read it." She said as she shoved the card in my hands "Santa's boot? The heck does that mean?" I asked as I handed it to Caleb "that's all it says" he said to us "that's an odd thing to put on a card" Priya said as she took it. "Look at all these hand holes this'll be so easy it's dumb" Axel smirked as we saw her holding onto a punch of holes "Those aren't hand holes!" Priya yelled, suddenly a boot came out and hit her into the gorge! Then Zee tried to get across but failed as well. I went over and tried, I dodged a boot quite easily and then I saw Damien getting hit! I immediately grabbed the back of his jacket and pulled him over, "you good?" I asked "yeah, thanks Y/N" he smiled, I smiled back at him. Before getting hit with a boot causing us to both fall into the gorge.

Y/N confesional:

"Your kidding me! I got distracted because of a boy!?! I promised myself I wouldn't let this happen!"

End of confessional

We looked up to see Nichelle had grabbed the key and had stopped the boots. Priya, Caleb and Nichelle helped us out of the gorge.

Once we got to our next challenge Damien took the card "seal your fate?" He said nervously as we looked around. Nothing. ", those towers are hunting blinds as soon as we make a beak for it we are getting shot something." Axel said "like frozen cabbages!?! That'll kill us!" Damien yelled "nah it'll be snowballs or something, Chris is big on themes." Caleb said "there's some cover out there but not much. Let's split up. Damien and Y/N, Axle and Nichelle, Zee- uh can be with Zee, and I'll go with Caleb" Priya said to us. "don't forget to keep an eye out for the key." Priya said as everyone ran! "Wait I think it would be a good idea if we stick together-" before Damien could finish cannons revealed themselves and shot a baby seal our way!

Y/N confesional:

"I've watched all total drama seasons so if I know anything it's that baby seals are pure evil!"

End of confessional

I immediately shoved Damien out the way, but I was hit with the seal! Damien screamed as I pulled it off my arm In pain. He began running around screaming as I began to dodge more seal cannons. We followed Priya and the others as we ran!

We eventually grabbed the next key and ran to the next challenge. We were brought to another gorge will giant ice stepping stones. We had to jump. But zee peed on the first snow stepping stone making it way lower than the first one! "Zee come on!" I yelled "this'll be harder" Caleb sighed.

Everyone but Caleb me and Nichelle had fell into the gorge. "Okay guess it's my turn" i Shrugged as I jumped! And failed. "Caleb throw me!" Nichelle yelled "throw you? What do you mean? Cause it can't mean throw you!" Damien yelled "it does sound dangerous" Caleb said to her "look at our situation. If Nichelle is cool with it I say do it" Priya sighed. Caleb did it! But fell as well. And so did Nichelle! She got the key but fell! Then Priya ran towards the ice stepping stone and pushed it over giving us a way out!

Once we arrived in The coin Room we noticed a giant hole in the floor and our safe half melted. "What happened here?" I asked "probably those rotten skunk butts." Nichelle replied "yeah! Those skunk butts stink! Oh I get it! Funny name" Zee laughed "both bobsleds are still here, we must be in the lead! Axel grab the coin we can still win this thing!" Priya smiled. We got in the bobsled and began to ride down the tunnle! Suddenly I held two hand wrap around me and alot of screaming! I looked back to see Damien screaming! Once we got out the ice burg we were in the lead! But then Skunk butt crashed Into us, overtook and won!

"I really thought we had that one guys. sorry." Priya sighed "hey it's not your fault we nearly won thanks to you" I smiled "yeah, it's not your fault. We all tried our best" Caleb smiled "I did great!" Zee yelled as he drank his soda. "Let's just get it over with." Axel sighed.

Y/N confesional:

"They're gonna vote for me! Think about it Nichelle, Axel and Priya are really strong, Zee is just Zee, Caleb and Priya are in an alliance, Damien really liked in the team! In short it's bye bye Y/N."

End of confessional

We got to the campfire and I sighed, this was me accepting fate. "Wait! Don't bother chef I just got hired to star in a superhero franchise! 3 picture deal, EP credit all guaranteed! And I have to get back to LA to start shooting. Sooo BYEEEEE!" Nichelle smiled. "What?" I asked In confusion "hold up! You told us you hated Hollywood" Damien said to her "maybe you didn't hear me, three. picture. deal. Hope y'all have fun suffering through this for a chance for a measley million bucks." She laughed as she took a marshmallow from Chris. "Nichelle LaDonna is back baby!" She grinned as she ran to the dock smiling! "Did not see that coming..." Damien said to me as we walked off "I did" Julia smiled "what?" I asked "because I wrote that fake fat contract I left it on Nichelles bed before today's challenge" Julia smirked "sweet dreams rat faces" she smirked. "Remind me to never cross that girl" Damien said nervously. I was a mixture of confusion and relief. Thanks to Julia I wasn't going home!