0. the introduction

Gadies and lentlemen, welcome to the story that started because of a dream I had.
...

Okay so this story is going to be really fun once Y/n gets over herself:) We jump right into it in this one, so buckle up, enjoy the ride, scream, cry, get mad at Y/n for a little while, root for the dom sub vibes, touch some grass.. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TRIGGERS - will be marked with a ⚠️ in the chapter title, followed by a very vague description before chapter begins

angst (listen I like the drama, I am the drama, deal with it)
smut (touch grass)
BDSM - dom/sub; bondage; choking; spanking; edging; idk there might be more later on depending on how I feel the plot is going (edit: touch grass)
swearing (makes it more dramatic)
degradation (eh.)
potential lack of aftercare (only when Y/n's being an absolute brat and Emily's had enough of her shit)

death/unaliving (gotta have this in order to catch the unsubs)
guns and other unaliving instruments (how else will unsubs be unsubs)
blood (because ded and injured things tend to do that sometimes)
mentions of rape and torture (for the cases obvs)
kidnapping (for the cases, again, obvs)

anxiety/panic attacks (can't have a character ever be mentally stable)
depression (see above comment)
throwing up (mostly from being drunk fun fact, Y/n likes to party)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The dream I had ...

I didn't fully start listening to the conversation that my unit chief and Alvez were having over my head, until they started talking about doms and subs. I feel my cheeks start burning as Alvez asks her a question about bondage. "Well,' Emily begins casually, "Typically with doms and subs there can be bondage involved. If you end up submitting to a dom, you still have the capability of telling them how tightly you want to be bound, stuff like that."

I feel as if my eyes are burning holes right through my paper as she speaks. I force my hand to keep moving on the page, not even sure what I'm writing anymore.

She continues on, as if this is the most normal conversation in the world. "In the BDSM community, consent is a highly respected part of what happens. If the sub wants to go about pleasing their dom but are uncomfortable with the tightness of a rope or strap, they could always tell that to the dom. If the dom thinks they can take it, then they will tighten the bonds just a little tighter past what the sub agreed to, saying 'that's it, I know you can take it,'" Emily brings the hand that isn't on my desk down to her waist, pulling on an imaginary strap twice, lifting her hip slightly as she does each time.

I quickly stand, closing my notebook, and immediately walk away.

... and then I WOKE UP
so here is my lovely little tale of Dommy
Emmy because I couldn't let this shit go