CHAPTER -2

Read and enjoy 🌻

"Now I pronounce you as husband and wife

"Now I pronounce you as husband and wife."
The priest said and I looked at my husband smiling.

I'm officially Mrs.Siya Vikram Singh Rathore now.

But my smile dimmed at the look on my husband's face, because his face was void of any emotions. He was just looking to the front with a blank face.

What happened to him?

We then went to took blessings from the elders. I was reluctant to go towards
Mr & Mrs. Kapoor , but they really acted accordingly. Then I went towards my Bhai, the only person who cared for me from the start, my friend, my parent, my protector. We bend to touch his feet but he stopped us and hugged us.

" Always be happy, my gudiya " he said and Kissed my forehead.

Then it was time for the friends. They hugged, cried and then teased us a lot. Vikram's friends were also there. Only Salah bhai was the silent one. But I could feel that he was quietly enjoying the banter of a cute hijabi girl. I felt sorry for him, because Sabah was already engaged to her cousin.

The most awaited wedding of the year was completed

The most awaited wedding of the year was completed. The marriage between the soon to be King of Rajasthan, Vikram Singh Rathore and the heiress of Kapoor Family Siya Kapoor. It was a happy occasion for the Rathore Family as they got a daughter and also the soon to be Queen of Rajasthan, but the story was a little different on Kapoor's.

It was the time for bidaai and the bride went to her family after completing the rituals. Siya went towards her brother, Siddharth Kapoor, the eldest Son of Kapoor and the CEO of Kapoor industries. Siya was not just his sister but she was like his daughter. The siblings hugged and cried on each other's arm and the sight made the audiance sad. But there was some people who didn't mind whatever happened there. They were Rakesh and Savitri Kapoor. The world thought they are sad about sending their daughter away, but nobody noticed their happy faces behind the sad facade.

" I'll miss you Bhai " Siya said while hugging her brother who was more like a father to her, her only parent.

" Don't cry my little gudiya, you can tell me if anything happens, bhai is just a phonecall away. Stop crying. I'll miss you and I love you " Siddharth Kapoor said while Kissing her forehead. He was a handsome man in his late twenties, he was known for being the Arrogant and Cunning buisnessmen, but he had only one soft spot, that was his Little sister.