CHAPTER -13

Hello Butterflies,

Thankyou so much for the love you guys showed me yesterday through Scrollstack.
I wasn't planning to update this chapter, this early, but many of my readers couldn't get access to stick.me because it's not available in their country. So for them I have decided to upload the chapter. As you all might have seen the reels, the upcoming chapters are going to be crucial, they are completely going to change the life of our Siya and Vikram.
They might be uploaded as paid chapters on Scrollstack. So those who are not able to use might have to wait until the target gets's completed.

Few of the readers have called me selfish as I announced to not update on Wattpad anymore. But what I have to say is they don't have a right to call me selfish when they do not vote or comment on my chapters. It took me hours to draft and write a chapter, and all I asked was to vote. There is more than 8k+ views on the chapter -11 where I only asked for 1k+ votes, is that my fault? I was so disappointed when the votes didn't even crossed the 1% of total reads. That's why I planned to stop writing here.

As you guys might have seen in stck.me a chapter is opened for 15+ rupees. Here I'm uploading it for free, then how can you guys not vote?

Anyways, leave it all. And read and enjoy your chapter.

I didn't get a wink of sleep last night because my wife wouldn't stop touching me.

Yeah, you heard it right. My petite wife was a messy and heavy sleeper, I must say. After changing into our nightwear, I lay down with her in my arms, anticipating the best sleep of my life. However, as soon as she fell asleep, she began to toss and turn. She moved away from me, taking the blanket with her, and cocooned herself inside it. Whenever I tried to touch her or the blanket, she kicked me. Throughout the night, it was either a kick or a slap from her. I eventually decided to admire her instead of expecting any sleep. That's why I said she wouldn't stop touching me.

I watched as she slept, with only her head and ankles outside the blanket. Her black, smooth hair spread over the pillow, some falling onto her beautiful, flawless face. Her mouth was slightly parted, and her cute snores filled the room.

"How can someone be this cute while sleeping?" I thought to myself and chuckled.

"You even find her cute when she cries, you dumbhead," my mind mocked me, but I ignored it.

My wife is the cutest. That's it.

I leaned towards her and slowly removed the strands of hair that were about to fall onto her mouth. Feeling my touch, she opened her eyes, her beautiful eyes, and stared at me with confusion.

Not being able to maintain eye contact, she immediately hid her face inside the blanket, making me laugh at her cute antics.

"So you're not going to look at me now, biwi ji?" I asked in a playful tone.