CHAPTER -12

Hello Butterflies,

I know that you guys haven't completed the target yet, which only proves that you guys don't enjoy my book and don't want any updates here. Okay I'll go with what you want. But I'm going to update the chapter here because of those genuine readers who had supported me throughout from the start. Also I'm so happy today because I have passed my third year exam, it's my way of sharing my happiness by updating chapters. But not anymore. This may be the last chapter of His Sanity you guys getting on Wattpad.

Read and enjoy ❤️‍🩹

"Give me the Sindoor; I will put it on," I said, stopping the makeup artist who was about to apply the vermillion on my forehead

"Give me the Sindoor; I will put it on," I said, stopping the makeup artist who was about to apply the vermillion on my forehead. For some weird reason, I didn't like the idea of someone else other than my Ram applying vermillion on my forehead, even if it was a makeup artist.

'That is our thing, and I'm not allowing anyone else to enter into our personal moments,' I thought, feeling possessive.

'Wow, Siya, you are becoming possessive,' my mind said.

'So what? He is my husband, and I'll get possessive over him,' I retorted.

I feel like I'm slowly turning mad because now I'm talking with my own mind.

Just then, my phone rang, and I looked at the screen, only to have a wide smile spread on my face because it was a group video call from my best friends. Dismissing the makeup artist from the chamber, I received the call, only to hear their loud squeals.

"Oh my god, Siya baby, you are looking like a queen," Kainat said while assessing me through her phone, her black eyes solely focused on me. Her black eyes reminding me of someone else's, but not sure about who's.

"She's the queen, silly," Aadhu said, making Kia's nose scrunch.

"You are looking absolutely gorgeous, Siya, but what's the occasion?" Sabah asked, lying on her bed with a lazy posture.

"Today is my mukh dikhayi ceremony," I said.

"So you are going to get many gifts. Oh, I want to get married so that I can get free gifts," Aadhu whined.

"Stop speaking nonsense. You can get all the gifts from the world by just the snap of your fingers," Kainat said, making sense, which had Aadhu nodding.

"Leave it all. Now tell me, where is your His Highness?" Aadhu asked with a smile.

Just the mention of him had me blushing, the reminders of our first kiss sending a shiver down my spine. And this didn't go unnoticed by my devilish friends.

"Oh...oh...oh, wait, what's with the blushing and all? You guys did it?" Aadhu asked, making my eyes widen. Kia and Sabah were hooting with Aadhu.

"Shut up, guys... please... we just kissed, that's it," I said, shutting them up.