CHAPTER -15

Hello,

So here is the new chapter as many of you have requested me to upload here. I'm so disappointed in your response.

But khair,

This chapter contains slightly mature scene. If you guys are uncomfortable you can skip the part. This is my first time writing something like this, so I don't know how it turned out. You guys are the judge. You can comment down your thoughts if you want and if you don't want to, it's your choice.

PS: I have published the book of my friend on my account, please check it out. It's a dark romance and I know many of you like to read it. 'The Ruinous Temptation' is waiting for you

Anyways, read and enjoy.

I looked around the enormous room with my mouth agape

I looked around the enormous room with my mouth agape. I grew up in a wealthy family, and although Mrs. Kapoor never allowed any kind of luxury for me, my brother made sure to spoil me with everything. If he wanted something for me, he would make it happen, even if it meant going against his own mother for his stepsister. Being married into a royal family, which also happens to be one of the richest families in the world, I knew they were rich, but I was not prepared for what I am seeing now.

"Close your mouth, biwi ji," I heard Ram say with a chuckle as he closed my mouth with his index finger under my chin. I felt my cheeks turn red as heat crept into them with embarrassment.

"Now tell me why you cried earlier. And don't even think of lying, because these eyes always tell me when you are lying," he said as his hands found their way to my waist, pulling me to his chest. His eyes held a warning not to lie to him. Sighing deeply, I told him what I overheard when I was coming back from the washroom and felt his arms tighten around me.

He stood silent till I finished. Once I finish he took hold of my hand and placed it on his chest where his heart resides.

" Look at me and listen to this carefully, biwi ji " he said, his voice holding an authority.

" You are not perfect, you are extraordinary. Our height is perfect enough, so that you can rest your head on my chest listening to my heartbeats, and I can put my head on your shoulder. " He said while resting my head on his chest where I can hear the rhythm of his heartbeats.

" Your body is just perfectly melt into my hands as if it was made to be hold by my hands. " He said while circling his arms around my waist.

" Your legs are long enough to wrap around my torso " he said while picking my one leg and wrapping it around his torso. I was speechless, I couldn't believe that he find me this beautiful.

" And your heart is enough for me to live the rest of our life. You are perfect " he said joining our foreheads together.

" You deserve someone better. You deserve a queen, not me who has insecurities and doubts in her own capabilities " I expressed my fears.