CHAPTER -16

Hello Butterflies,

As the target votes are completed, I'm uploading today's chapter. Hope you all will love it. Keep showing your love.

Vote and comment

Now Read and enjoy ❤️‍🩹

" Itna blush kyu kar rahe ho?" Aadhu whispered while moving closer to me

" Itna blush kyu kar rahe ho?" Aadhu whispered while moving closer to me. I blushed more at her question.

("Why are you blushing so much?")

" Kaha gayab ho gaye the, dono?" she whispered again while nudging my shoulder. I think my face must have gone red because she gave me a disgusting look.

("Where did you both disappear to?")

" You know what? Don't tell me anything. Jis tarah se tum laal ho rahe ho na, I can guess ki tum dono ne koi toh kaand ki hai," she said while shaking her head.

("You know what? Don't tell me anything. The way you're blushing, I can guess you both did something mischievous.")

And my mind went back to the 'kaand' she was talking about. Actually, I didn't need to go back because my mind was stuck there only.

It's been about ten minutes since we have come back to the party. I couldn't stop blushing, thinking about what just happened 'down there'.

" Dekh lo kaise eye rape kar raha hai tujhe, kuch toh sharam karlo tum dono. Apne hi reception party ko chodkar dono aashiqui ladaane chale hai," Kai teased while looking at where Ram was standing with his friends. But his eyes were focused on me as he took a sip from his glass, which made me hardly blush.

("Look at how he's eyeing you, have some shame, both of you. Leaving your own reception party to romance each other.")

" Tum toh kuch mat bolo, Kai. Engagement ke itne din ho gaye hai aur tum dono ab tak forehead kisses pe hi atke ho," Aadu said while rolling her eyes. I noticed Kai's face paled at the mention of her engagement. She didn't have the usual glow or happiness on her face.

("You don't say anything, Kai. It's been so many days since your engagement, and you two are still stuck on forehead kisses.")

" Sab theek hai tum dono ke beech mein?" I asked while placing a hand on her shoulder. Sabah and Aadhu also looked at her.

(" Is everything okay between you two?")

" I messed up, yaar," she said, and her eyes had unshed tears in them.

" Kya hua, Kai?" This time Sabah asked.

(" What happened, Kai ? ")

" I hurt him by saying something I shouldn't have. And I think he's angry at me," she said while trying to control her tears.

" He cannot even stop looking at you from the moment you left his side, and you are saying he's angry. That man is literally looking at you with heart eyes," Aadhu said, looking at Abhimanyu, who had a worried look on his face as his eyes were focused on Kai.