CHAPTER -18

New chapter is here.

Read and enjoy ❤️‍🩹

Sometimes, unexpected situations and circumstances make you take unexpected decisions

My mind was a total mess as I waited outside the emergency room with as much patience as I could muster. It had been about half an hour, but the doctor hadn't come out or let us see my wife. What is wrong with everyone, trying to come between us? My phone beeped with an incoming message again, but I didn't bother to look at it. I had a clear thought about what I should do next.

This time I felt helpless because it concerned the health of my wife. But when they realize that she's not my weakness but my strength, it will be their last day on this earth. I will snatch every reason for them to be alive. I'll make them fear their own blood as my wife did.

After what felt like an eternity, the door to the emergency room opened, and the doctor came out.

"Humare biwi kaise hai?" I asked as soon as he removed the mask from his face.

( " How is my wife ? " )

"Rani Sa bilkul theek hai, ghabrane ka koi zaroorat nahi hai. She just has a minor tear on her trapezius muscle on the left side as the glass pierced her back. There is no head injury, only a scratch on the right side of her forehead which will heal in no time. The muscle tear is not severe, but it will take around three weeks to heal, so the patient should take complete rest during these three weeks. Care should be given that she shouldn't strain herself by doing work with the injured hand," the doctor said, smiling slightly.

( " Rani Sa is absolutely fine, no need to worry about anything " )
And he said there is nothing to worry about. Who gave him the degree in the first place?

"Kya hum usse mil sakte hai?" It was Choti Ma who asked.

( " Can we meet her? " )

"Bilkul. Par is waqt vo so rahi hai, dawai ka asar hai. Kal subah tak hosh aa jayenge," the doctor said, assuring my family.

( " Sure, but she's now sleeping because of the medicine. She will be up by the morning " )

"Dhanyawad, doctor," Baba Sa said, and the doctor just smiled before leaving.

( " Thank you so much, doctor " )

"Bhagwan ka lakh lakh shukar hai ki humare bacchi theek hai. Hum kal jaakar apne kul kshetr  mandir mein Siya ke liye puja karenge," Maa Sa said, and Choti Maa nodded in agreement.

("Thank God a million times that our child is okay. We will go tomorrow to our ancestral temple to perform a prayer for Siya.")

"Aap sab ab Mahal waapis jaa sakte hai. Hum hai yahaan par," I said, trying to send them back. After a lot of convincing from Baba Sa and Chote Papa, Maa Sa and Choti Maa left for the palace along with my brothers, who were adamant about being with their Bhabhi Maa. But I somehow managed to send them back home. My friends and her friends also left following my family.