CHAPTER -10

Hello Butterflies,

Happy Eid Mubarak to everyone ✨🌙

I'm so happy with your response for the previous chapter. That's why I have prepared Eidie for you guys. Hope you guys will love the chapter.
Tell me how you felt about the chapter in the comment box and through votes.

Target: 700+ votes and 300+ comments

Once again Eid Mubarak to all.

Now read and enjoy.

Ps: I want soooooo many comments on this chapter.

⋆˚✿˖°

VIKRAM SINGH RATHORE:

Anger. Fury. Red.

That's all I can think of as I drive towards the Palace after returning from Mumbai in our private jet. My grip on the steering wheel tightens as I listen to the soft whimpering coming from my wife's beautiful mouth. I haven't asked her about anything nor have I tried to stop her from crying. This is not how I planned to bring my wife back from the Kapoor Mansion. Thinking about the scenes that happened earlier this morning, the urge to bring the Kapoors to the street increases inside me. They don't have an idea what's coming for them. I have killed many people for my sister. But the urge to paint my hands in blood only increases listening to the soft cries of my Siya. If anyone dares to touch my Siya, then they will not be facing King Vikram Singh Rathore; instead, they will be facing the wrath of her husband Ram, Siya ke Ram.

I parked the car in front of the palace entrance, stepped out, and hurried to open her door. She looked up at me as I helped her out, her face still red from crying. I took a moment to admire her beauty despite the tear stains and the handprint on her chin, evidence of a tight grip.

Whoever dared to harm her would face consequences. And this one was surely going to lose her hands.

She gazed at me with her big, black eyes, momentarily melting my anger. But then I noticed the bruise on her left elbow, fueling my determination to deal with the perpetrators. Scooping her up from the seat, she clung to my neck tightly, revealing her sensitivity, which only endeared her to me more. She was mine, after all.

As expected, everyone was already gathered in the living room, eagerly awaiting our arrival. They had missed her since yesterday. This petite woman had captivated everyone with her charm.

Aadish was the first to spot us and his face lit up with joy, but the mood quickly shifted to concern as they saw her tear-streaked face and injured arm.

Gently placing her on the sofa, I knelt in front of her. She continued to cry silently, which frustrated me as I couldn't bear to see her in pain.

"Stop crying, Siya," I said firmly, causing her to flinch. Her lips trembled as she tried to suppress her tears, instantly making me regret my harsh tone.

"What kind of way is this to speak to my daughter, Vikram?" Baba sa asked, approaching her and enveloping her in a hug while shooting me a disapproving glance.

I didn't say anything but looked at my wife, who was now crying while being embraced by my father. Our whole family surrounded them, worry evident on their faces.

"Koi hume batayega ki kyu humari beti aise ro rahi hai?" Maa Sa asked, looking at me. Everyone looked at me questioningly, which led me to tell them what happened in the Kapoor Mansion. And to say they were all livid would be an understatement.

(Will someone tell us why my daughter is crying like this?)

After a lot of comfort from everyone, Siya stopped crying. Coming out of Baba Sa's embrace, she looked at everyone. Even though she had cried a lot, she looked extremely cute to me that I wanted to kiss her. She looked so kissable right now.