CHAPTER - 17

Hello Butterflies,

Hope you are doing well 😊

So here is the next chapter of His Sanity.

VOTE. COMMENT. VOTE. COMMENT.

NOW READ AND ENJOY ❤️‍🩹

"Wow... Look at that man. Don't you guys think he is too sexy to be single?" Piya said while sipping the lemonade from the glass she was holding and eyeing the man who was talking with some of my business associates. Then she turned to face us, but her face morphed into fear as she sensed the four pairs of eyes glaring at her. She smiled sheepishly, giving us her puppy eyes, which always melted all of us except Salah. He was very hard to please; only little Niya had that kind of effect on him.

"Do you even know who he is?" Salah asked while intensifying his glare at her. He was the youngest one in our group, but he could be really scary at times.

"Kya farak padta hai? Ab banda hot and sexy hai toh admire karna toh padta hai," she said while still eying the man, who was oblivious to her gaze. I looked at my other three friends to see that they were also reciprocating the same expression as mine. Vihaan came forward and stood behind Piya, who was still ogling the man without a care in the world, and smacked her head, making her hiss and turn towards him with a glare. She smacked him back with more force than necessary, and then their never-ending bickering started, which has always been like this whenever the five of us sat together.

("What difference does it make? If a guy is hot and sexy, you have to admire him.")

After fighting for some time like cats and dogs, I separated them because I didn't want to embarrass myself in front of all the guests by being forced to be called the friend of these intolerable idiots.

"But on a serious note, who is he?" Piya asked, confused.

"That's Adhav Iyer," Abhi said while his eyes were still focused on his fiancée, who was busy talking with her best friends, which included my better half.

"The man you mentioned before?" Vihaan asked Abhi, who nodded in response.

"He made his way into this business world without any family name or background—a true definition of a self-made businessman. I'm impressed by the fact that he just made his name in this corporate world in just three years," Abhi said with admiration clear in his voice. He has always been the kind one in our group, who supports young people with potential, and Mr. Iyer was someone who made the world look at him with admiration for his skills.

"We should invite him to the club sometime; he looks like an interesting personality," Vihaan suggested, and we all agreed.

"I agree with you guys. I can also get to know him better this way," Piya said, grinning like a psycho just to rile us up.