CHAPTER -8

Hey friends,

So here is the next chapter of His Sanity. Please vote and comment your thoughts.

Target:600+votes and 300 comments

Now read and enjoy

˗ˏˋ ♡ ˎˊ˗

I looked out at the passing buildings , cars and people through the window glass

I looked out at the passing buildings , cars and people through the window glass. But my mind was still stopped at the moment when My Ram again filled my forehead with the Vermillion of his name, and I was still replaying our first hug in my mind. Only I know how much I craved for that hug. Hugging him felt like home, just like how I felt years ago when I saw him for the first time, when he protected me without caring about him. I know this is not a big deal for everyone, but for me it's one of the precious moments of my life which I'll cherish for the rest of my life. It's just one day to our marriage and I'm already attached to his presence and my family that the thought of living without them for a mere day makes me want to cry. We just landed in Mumbai, and Bhai is driving us towards the Kapoor Mansion. I didn't even know why I was coming back here, because that place was never home to me. Thinking about that place only makes me remember the sufferings I had to endure to just breathe for another second.  Bile rise in my throat thinking about the moment I lived there like a dead soul.

I came out of my thoughts when Bhaiya shook my shoulder while calling my name. I looked at him.

" Kaha khoya hai gudiya, main kitne der se bula rahi hu? " He asked.

( Where are you lost Princess? I have been calling you for sometime)

" Nothing Bhaiya " I said while shaking my head.

" Are you by chance thinking about your husband ? " He asked in a teasing tone making me look at him with shock. Blush crept up to my cheeks and I tried my best to hide it with my hair. He chuckled seeing my desperate attempt to cover my face.

" But tell me seriously, are they treating you good? Is Vikram treating you well? " Bhaiya asked being worried, his playfulness gone and the all time seriousness returns to his face. I know for a fact that he wouldn't have slept yesterday thinking about my wellbeing.
Opening the seatbelt I hugged him sideways and kept my face in his chest and said
" I'm so much happy bhaiya, I got the family I craved for since my childhood. They love me and treat me as their own daughter. And Vikram, he respects me alot. Do you think I could be sad with a family like that? " My eyes started getting glossy thinking about my family, who became my everything with in a short span of a day. I felt my brother kissing my forehead and he said
" I'm so happy for you gudiya that you got the life you wanted. But are you going to forget about this poor brother of yours now that you got a happy family? " I could sense the happiness and the sadness and insecurity that laced in his voice. I looked up at him and said

" You are my home bhaiya, you think anyone in this world can replace the place you have in my heart? Never you are my everything and you are irreplaceable bhaiya" and then again hugged him tightly.