The Am-AH-Zon Race

RECAP:

Chris: Germany here our competitors encountered the glorious alps as they go up, and as they start to come down, they also learned why Germany is world renowned for the care they put into their sausages from this day on, though Germany will only be known for one thing it's traditional dance specifically, the slap her around the world there's an odd number left, but not for long on total drama woooooorld toooouuuurrr!

(Intro theme)

=======================================================================================================================================================

Owen: going down (snore) engine failure (snore)

Alejandro: (he elbows owens side) will you pipe down any?

Izzy: (gasps)

Owen: crash position! (He starts to flip out and moves hands all over the place, punching Al in the face) wow what a terrible dream! Al what happened?

Alejandro: nothing a little ice andrevenge won't fix

Owen: cool wait did you say revenge?

Alejandro: of course not off topic so you have any serious allergies?

Owen: uh let's see now

Owen: (confessional) sometimes I get the feeling that Al might slightly not totally like me, punching him in the face probably didn't help unless he likes that kind of thing, ha fingers crossed!

(Chef give Alejandro an eye patch)

(Noah has his mouth open as he's asleep and the plane rumbles making a rat fall into his mouth)

Noah: AH AH! (He spits the rat out and wipes his tongue with his hands) UGH! Stupid economy class!

Tyler: being back here has some perks (Lindsay waves at him)

Alejandro: next time we get in this plane we better be back in first class

Owen: yeah cool let's be a team (he pulls alejandro towards him with one hand) a team that gets along! all of us, with everyone forgiving everything that might have every happened by accident or whatever. YEAH!

Dj: I feel bad about voting off Leshawna all she did was hurt heather I'm hurting innocent animals, how long can a curse last anyway

Lindsay: cheer up dj! If Tyler can back anything can happen! Maybe we'll become the best team ever!

Chris: here's the best team ever is exactly what I'll say when I get into the first class compartment

(Cut to first class)

(Gwen is sitting by Sierra, who's was on a pizza box she designed to look like a laptop and Bentley had his head in a book)

Gwen: uhh whatcha doing?

Sierra: I'm in the internet you can chef your email when I'm done writing my blog if you want!

Gwen: uh yeah that's be- (Sierra takes some pizza from the box and eats it) no. No no, nah I'm good actually, yeah no.

(Heather is sitting next to Cody and Courtney)

(Heather is looking in a mini mirror looking at her face)

Courtney: looking good

Chris: brace for landing we've arrived at our next destination! The Amazon! But the runway Zoe a little short (Courtney fastened her seatbelt after hearing this, bentley just smirked as he fastened his seatbelt)

Gwen: team amazon in the amazon? that's got to be a sign of luck!

Sierra: (gasps) whenever a team predicts good luck they always lose!