Can't Help Falling in Louvre

Chris: Last time on Total Drama... the contestants experienced every pitfall Peru put forward. They visited some ancient landmarks, hung out with the locals, and DJ kept his animal curse alive by whacking some wee-wee monkeys. Someone's feelings were hurt, and something really weird happened. Team Victory had a victory. Eleven contestants, one million dollars, loads more exotic locales to destroy, right here on Total. Drama. World Tour!

[INTRO THEME]

===================================================================================================================================

Lindsay: Wow, I'm so relaxed. I think my brain is even asleep. [gasps] Yep. Totally asleep. This is great. And the best part is, I can't wait to see--

Dj: His name's Tyler.

Lindsay: I know. I remember. [sniffs] Ew, what is that smell?

DJ: It's my meatless bacon and eggs-alike breakfast. I'm never hurting another animal again.

Lindsay: So now you're a me-gan?

DJ: Vegan. And don't tell mama. She says vegans are chicken-loving chickens.

=================================================================================================================================

Tyler: I'm glad Lindsay's team won the last challenge and everything, but her being up in first class and me being back here, hoh, it sucks!

Owen: uhmm yeah, I know exactly what you mean. When I'm uh, away from Izzy  for too long, heh, I get really-

Noah: Happy? Because your girlfriend is a complete and total nut job? And I'm not talking tiny peanuts. That girl is a Brazil nut-sized nut job.

Owen: Hey where is Izzy anyway?

Alejandro: I saw her go to the cockpit to talk with Chef.

(Owen and Noah gasp)

(suddenly a siren starts beeping and everyone runs around)

Cody: Oh no!

Courtney: what's happening!?

Tyler: we're going down!

(cut to Izzy and Chef in the Cockpit)

Izzy: oh! what does this button do!? Oh, and this one!?

Chef: girl stop that!

Izzy: ooooh blue button!

(the plane goes every which way in the air until it goes back to right side up)

Heather: having some trouble controlling your team? Alejandro?

(Alejandro looks at his team, Owen is sucking his thumb, Noahs head is in a damn birdhouse and Tyler is in one of the bag holders)

Alejandro: your attempts to insult my team are, cute.

Heather: whatever, my girl power team is going to win, we dont get distracted by anything, especially boys.