Greece's Pieces

Chris: Previously on Total Drama World Tour... London, England. Home to royalty, history, and some very hard buses. Crunch! Here, Heather went through a painful growing period, we said a surprised hello to Duncan and a sad goodbye to Noah. And last but not least, Duncan and Gwen had a steamy private moment that wasn't completely private. It's almost as if someone broke a lock on the bathroom door on purpose just so this would happen. But who's got two thumbs and would have done that? We've got ten competitors left and a million dollars on the line. Whose game is getting old and who's strong enough to grab the gold? Find out right now on Total. Drama. World Tour! Opa!

Chef: Aw, now that is just embarrassing.

====================================================================================================================================

[THEME SONG]

=======================================================================================================================

Courtney: [sighs] He looks so good! Doesn't he look good?

Gwen: He looks great. I'm so happy... for you! Happy for you!

Courtney: Don't get me wrong. He's not perfect. I made a little list of the things that need to change. But once I change these forty-seven things about him, he will be perfect.

Gwen: [confessional] Ugh, what am I doing? The moment I finally become friend-ish with Courtney, I kiss her boyfriend! I'm a horrible person! If it happens again, I'll tell her. Oh, is it wrong that I really, really want it to happen again? Ugh! Horrible person!

Courtney: [confessional] It's so nice to have a girl to talk to. Especially now that Duncan's back. Gwen probably still has a crush on him, who wouldn't? But she also likes her teeth. A lot. 

Courtney: Could you imagine if you, me, and Duncan end up in the final three?

Gwen: Huh. That'd be crazy.

Courtney: Just you, me, and my boyfriend. [sighs] What do you think Chris would do to turn us against each other?

Gwen: Oh, let's not guess. I'd rather it be a surprise. Heh. Hm...

Bentley: [smirks as he watches from afar] [confessional] Now that Duncan's back, Gwen has to have kissed him or something like that, which isn't good if Courtney finds out. I'll just to blackmail Gwen into an alliance, but first [he pulls out a screwdriver] I need to watch a confessional.

=======================================================================================================================================

Duncan: [snoring]

Owen: [snoring] Noah! Don't eat the poison stuff, it's poisonous! Ah! [pants] Oh... was I talking in my sleep? [chuckles nervously] Sorry. I'll just... go away. 

Owen: [confessional] Tyler and Al are super tight now, after all that time they spent stuck on the plane in London. They even voted Noah off. Noah! Oh, I miss the pitter patter of his tiny feet. Aw... and now, I think I might be next.

Duncan: [snoring]

Alejandro: Something wrong, Tyler? If you tell me, maybe I can help.

Tyler: I saw something.

Duncan: Ah. Oh, wow, that was a deep sleep. Sleep of the dead. [chuckles] You know what I mean, Tyler? Dead. 

Duncan: [confessional] Tyler saw me and Gwen kissing, and now he's all freaked out. But I think he knows better than to talk about it. He better know better!