Slap Slap Revolution

Recap:

Chris: New York, the city that eats up other cities for breakfast here our competitors went to great heights to discover New York's finest from the bussom of lady liberty to the big apples rotten stinky sewer core in the end team Amazon claimed the victory and surprise rewards, which meant no one got booted off except the meat grinder we have lucky number 14 competitors still in the running (speaks German) total drama WOOOOOOORLD TOOOOOUUUURRR!

(Intro theme)

========================================================================

(Economy class)

Dj: man I'm just so sick of having this stupid animal mangling curse!

Leshawna: curse smursh the more you believe that trash, the more power it has on you.

Dj: really? Wow, maybe you're right

Owen: Six episodes and no eliminations! Hahahah! If we were a cake, we'd be a 32 ounce porterhouse and you guys would be a tiny slice of baloney!

Alejandro: need I remind you all that we lost the last challenge

Owen: well with you as our leader nothing is impossible. Heck I'm not even afraid of flying anymore. (Owen gets out of the safety harness and starts doing ballet on the plane causing the plane to shake vigorously

Chris: TURBULENCE!

(Chaos breaks out in the economy class and the wall breaks like it did in Japan)

Owen: (gets out of the hole and hangs into the plane for dear life) IM TOO YOUNG TO DIE! SOMEONE HELP! AL GIVE ME AN ALEHANDBRO!

Alejandro: (confessional) how dare he pervert the name of Alejandro Buerro Muertro!

(Dj and Lindsay get Owen back in and Leshawna pushes a big crate into where the hole was)

(A bird was in the olane and flew on djs lap)

Dj: (gasps) NOOOOO! Shoo go! You're not safe with me!

(Leshawna rolls her eyes)

(Cut to team Amazon in first class)

Courtney: winning has its privileges! (She picks up some chocolate from a plate that a butler is handing out)

(Gwen takes a chocolate too)

(As the butler walks back she accidentally hits a bell of Cody's anti-Sierra system)

Cody: AH NO MORE FOOT RUBS SIERRA! He goes back to sleep)

Bentley: dudes got issues, girl with purple hair issues.

Sierra: so that's how I became the president of my 50th total drama fan club

Heather: great. So you must have some idea on who's going next!

Sierra: yup according to my statistics no team avoids elimination 6 times in a row without getting O.C.T.B.I Syndrome!

Heather: what?

Sierra: over confident then blowing it syndrome

Heather: so what you're saying team Chris is really really really really hot is on the chopping block?

Sierra: ddduuuuuh. I am a Jo, for TD rag, you're like a mega new

Heather: uh thanks...

Sierra: (confessional) I'm already prepping souvenirs for my post season on my charity auction, like every time heather thinks she's using me, I make a little notch in my belt (she takes off her belt which has about 6 or 7 notches in it, but because she took off her belt, her pants go down)