Walk Like An Egytian Part 2

Remember, this is a self-insert, but who knows myself might act like you 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

RECAP:

Chris: Let's take a few moments to review some of the features of our aircraft! Safety is our number one priority so please remain seated with your seatbelt fastened at all times. The plane only has one exit located here. (A montage of clips plays and one shows Ezekiel being thrown out by Chris last episode) as we explore exotic destinations, and take time to familiarize yourself with the local architecture, the world is our playground, but remember, refusing to sing, will lead to immediate disqualification when dividing into teams, make sure to give your crew a catchy handle! upon arrival at our final destination, one lucky competitor will receive a parting gift to remember 1 million dollars! So stole that carry-on baggage and lock those tray tables in the upright position we're taking off on one crazy ride right here right now on Total Drama WOOOOOORRLLLLD TOOUUUUR!!

(THEME SONG)

==========================================================================

(We cut back to finish line exactly where we left off)
Izzy: oooh look team colors

Harold: Why the heck is our mat yellow? We're not cowards!

Bentley: trust me dude, it's not like the color pink is appealing at all... (he looks at his team colored mat)

Leshawna: (to Harold) relax, sugar, the mats gold cause team Victory is in first place!

Gwen: I can't believe Duncan got disqualified just cause he won't sing

Bentley: you care about him now?

Bentley: (confessional) I've seen this show before so I would know that Gwen and Duncan have had a max of 12 conversations or something, I lost count, I'll ask that Superfan girl eventually.

Heather: (to Gwen) maybe he can't sing!

Courtney: oh he can do anything he sets his mind to, and now he's stuck on the plane waiting for a ride home! Poor thing, he must be miserable

Bentley: trust me, I'm a man I already know he's drinking some kind of drink while tapping his feet to a tune.

(Cuts to Duncan in first class, he's humming the tune of "Come Fly With Us" with some lemonade in his hand)

Chris: did I just hear you-

Duncan: no.

Chris: cauuse' it sounded like you were-

Duncan: but I wasn't and I never will.

(Chris makes an "I have my eye on you gesture" and leaves)

Duncan: (sips his drink and burps loudly) ahhh! This is the life.

(Cuts back to team amazons map)

Sierra: (walks over) Duncan and Courtney fans will be devastated but I think you and Owen have a shot at becoming fave total drama couple on my fan site.

Izzy: Owens magic! When he breathes his nose whistles the national anthem!

(Cuts to a closeup of Owens nose and it's true, he's breathing the tune of the National anthem)

Sierra: super cute! But he's no Cody! Did you know Cody slept with a stuffed emu named Jerry until he was- well okay he still does.

Noah: and you know this how?

Sierra: I called his aunt once, I pretended to be a telemarketer!

Noah: oooh stalkericious...

Bentley: (confessional) I need hang out with Noah.