Sweden Sour

Chris: Last time on Total Drama World Tour... Australia! It will amaze you. If it doesn't kill you first. Here, Duncan's new babe tries to convince her team to vote out Duncan's old babe, who flirted with to stick it to... that's right, Duncan. Except Duncan and Alejandro were actually sticking it to her. Brain hurt yet? Meanwhile. Cody gave D-Man the business, kanga-punch-aroo style. Duncan's revenge, while hilarious, also cost Team Amazon the win. And in a pandariffic tie breaker, Gwen took the Drop of Shame. Only eight remain. Who will get the boot next? Find out now on Total. Drama. World Tour!

[THEME SONG]

=================================================================================================================================

Sierra: [sighs] Isn't today just the best? 

Sierra: [confessional] Gwen's gone! I van-crushed my foe. Just like my avatar in Third Life. A drone warrior elf with level thirty-five sword skills and level sixty-two massage. Heh. Now that she's gone, Cody can find his true love. Moi! He's already forgotten Gwen. [scoffs] I can feel it.

Cody: [sighs]

Bentley: Don't worry bud, stinks that my allia- friend, friend got out too.

Courtney: [giggles] Oh... I bet you say that to every pretty competitor.

Alejandro: Ah, but you are the only pretty competitor here.

Heather: [coughs] Ugly.

Courtney: I wish I was up there. The air back here is just so stale and annoying.

Alejandro: Perhaps I can make your journey a little sweeter. [smooches her hand] Wait here.

Courtney: Aw, thanks, you.

Heather: [confessional] Ugh! Back in loser class again thanks to Courtney. She should be home right now, not flirting with Alejandro. She's just trying to mess with me, and him, fawning all over... ugh... Courtney.

=================================================================================================================================

Owen and Duncan: [munching]

Duncan: I can get used to first class.

Owen: [chuckles] Huge! Oh, me too. So, Al and Courtney. Heh. Is that weird for you?

Duncan: Whatever,

Owen: Yeah, it's funny 'cause always said Al was into Heather big time!

Duncan: Huh? What else did Noah say?

Owen: Mm. Oh, just that Al's not what he seems, he's a slippery eel, and I should never trust him 'cause he's a male Heather. Ha ha, I really miss Noah... [munching]

Duncan: Yeah, me too. And the best way to show him what his friendship meant to us is to obey his dying words.

Owen: [spits cookie crumbs] What?! When did he die?!

Duncan: No, no, no, no, he's fine! I meant his parting. His parting words.

Owen: Oh! Aha... ah...

Duncan: Dude. My point is, if Noah thought Alejandro was the enemy, you and I better stick together and do the same. It's what Noah would've wanted.

Owen: [confessional] Wait. Wait! Al is the enemy?

=================================================================================================================================