INTRODUCTION

VIAAN RAGHUVANSHI: CEO of RAGHUVANSHI GROUP OF INDUSTRIES...

VIAAN : 29 years old male protagonist. A captivating blend of commanding presence in the business world and a warm, loving heart within his inner circle. He navigates the high stakes corporate landscape, yet his true richness lies in the genuine connections he shares with family and friends. Loves ISHITHA with his everything, planning to confess his love.

ISHITHA DESHMUKH: NEUROSURGOEN and manages LIFELINE HOSPITALS...

ISHITHA : A captivating blend of beauty and intelligence. As a brilliant neurosurgeon, she navigates the complexities of the medical world with grace, all while capturing hearts with her enchanting presence. Her family loves her dearly and so does she. Fighting with her inner feelings which she has for viaan.

FAMILY

RAGHUVANSHI Family:

Abhiraj Raghuvanshi :- He loves his family a lot. Famous doctor and co-founder of Lifeline hospitals.

Naina Raghuvanshi :- The sweetest person of the family. Worked as a doctor in Lifeline hospitals. Now running an orphanage with her best friend.

Anvesha Raghuvanshi :- Princess of Raghuvanshi's. Following her brother's path in business and working in Raghuvanshi industries.

DESHMUKH Family:

Devansh Deshmukh :- A loving father and a husband. Famous doctor and co-founder of Lifeline hospitals.

Nidhi Deshmukh :- Lovely wife and a sweet mother. Founder of Techvista Solutions.Currently handling an orphanage with her best friend.

Ruhaan Deshmukh :- Elder son of the family and a protective brother of ishitha. CEO of Techvista Solutions.

FRIENDS :

Harshith Patel - Best friend of Viaan and Ruhaan an interior designer.

Ruhaan Deshmukh - Best friend of Viaan and Harshith.

Ritu Varma - Best friend of Ishitha and a doctor.