Chapter 10

Hello lovely people 💕
Here is the another interesting chapter...
Enjoy reading...

Viaan's POV:

I woke up with the alarm sound and saw ishitha still sleeping soundly. I started to wake her up as she decided to go to hospital today. " let me sleep for a while viaan." She whined in her sleep. I lifted her in my arms that's when she opened her eyes in reflex. I made her stand near restroom door and went outside to let her get ready for her day. I got ready for my meeting and went out to find ishu's room still locked.

I settled myself on the couch checking mails and replying them. Then i heard the sound of sandals on floor and turned my head to see ishu all set to go to work.

I got up from my place and pulled my hand out for her and she placed her hand in mine with a full blown smile on her beautiful face

I got up from my place and pulled my hand out for her and she placed her hand in mine with a full blown smile on her beautiful face. We walked out of the house hand in hand, in between i ordered a take out for both of us a choco chip Frappuccino and double choco chip cookie for her specially. Ishu is a big  caffeine addict and her day can't complete without it. But too much intake of caffeine is not good for health as a doctor she knows that but...

We reached her workplace by the time she completes her drink. She opened the door to get down but closed it and leaned towards me and did an unexpected thing....

Ishitha's POV:

I kissed viaan on his cheek and ran out of car into the hospital. I went inside greeted the receptionist and went inside my cabin. My schedule for the day is already on the table. I have to go on rounds, check two patients and two lectures to deliver. I started with going on rounds first and in the way i checked upon few of the patients. By the time i completed rounds it's already afternoon.  I went to check the two patients of today as i went there i saw a old couple sitting there. I went to them and got to know that Mr. William's is suffering with brain cancer. After running a few tests we got to know he is in 2nd stage of brain tumor. We scheduled few further appointments and fixed the date for his surgery.

The day completed with the lectures and i went to my cabin to see viaan sitting on   the couch waiting for me. He saw me and gave me a smile, i went there and sat beside him leaning on his chest. After a hectic day this is the peace everyone seeks for. He placed a kiss on my forehead and gently stroked kn my hair for sometime before we walked out of the hospital. We entered the house and i went into kitchen to fetch some water for both of us. I started to tell him about my day every thing that happened from morning to evening. And the most hilarious thing of the day is when a giy started to flirt with me after the lecture in class. I laughed out aloud so much that tears started form in my eyes, but viaan was having a harsh look on his face. " stop laughing ishu, it isn't something funny to laugh. " i moved myself near him and poked on his cheeks with my index finger while asking, " Are you by any chance jealous viaan? "  he looked into my eyes with so much intensity that heat rised upto my cheeks and he started to caress my already red cheeks. " I'm not jealous love, and i don't need to be i can make you blush just with my look and i have you all for myself alone. " he completed his sentence leaning closer to me that our breathes are mixed with eachother. Suddenly my trance broke when his phone started to ring.

He looked at it and said " your brother has a very wrong timing. " which made me laugh. I laughed at him and stood up and started walking into my room. He held my hand and pulled me into him that my back was touching his front. He picked the call and put it on speaker.
" how is ishu feeling now? " my brother questioned from other side immediately.  " arey, don't you have any manners ruhaan, no wishes nothing only asking about your sister. " he said in a teasing tone and winked at me. I stiffled a laugh that was threatening come out of my mouth. " there is no need to wish you tell me how she is now. " bhai asked in a irritating tone. " she is good and all safe with me. " " safe with you, that is what i doubt. " they continued their bickering for a while. " we are going on a date. " viaan said to bhai suddenly making me gasp. I looked at him with wide eyes but he was just smiling as it's nothing new.
" Date? " bhai asked in a suprised tone.
" yeah, tonight. " " oh ok, but i don't want you to make her feel uncomfortable. And beware before talking a word or doing anything. Make sure you won't regret what you do. " i was suprised by bhai's answer. He threatened him as a brother and suggested him as a brst friend too. But a question was running in my mind, does bhai know that viaan loves me? I looked at viaan with raised eyebrows, as if knowing my question he nodded his head at me.

" Get ready ishu. We'll go out for dinner tonight. And wear anything you feel comfortable. " he said while i was walking upstairs to my room with him tailing behind me. I nodded my head and went inside. I took a refreshing bath and came outside to select an outfit for our dinner date.
I paired a printed wide leg pant with a simple white crop top and with minimal makeup. I looked at myslef and i think i am all set to go.

I walked out and viaan also came out of his room in the same time in a casual wear

That's all for today guys....
Hope you enjoyed the chapter...
Do let me know uou view by commenting.
And don't forget to vote for the chapter.

Thank you 😊 💓