Chapter 5

Hello minions......
Here I'm with another interesting chapter......

Ishitha's POV:

I went back to my room after the conversation with viaan about flying to canada and took a bath, made myself presentable for meeting rithu. I made my way out of the house informing my mom about the plan of meeting rithu.

At cafe:

I entered inside the cafe to see rithu waiting for me already. She is my best friend from college days and now she is one of the famous gynecologist in our hospital. I went to her and hugged. " hey ishhu." " hello riths.." i greeted her back and we sat down opposite to each other. " I'm going to canada " i informed her. " I got to know in the morning about uoir schedule. " " ohh. " " so, did you meey my jiju? " she asked me. She knows that i have feelings for viaan and she teases me to no end but she is my greatest support after my family. " Don't call him that, he is not your jiju. " I told her. She just shrugged at me and said " it's so clear he also feels the same for you. " Ahh! She feels that viaan also reciprocate the same feelings. But what if it's just our illusion and he doesn't really have feelings for me, I need clarity. " he's accompanying me to canada.." " ohh so love birds are flying together. " she cut me off in middle. " Nah he's coming because he needs to.deal with one of his project." She passed me a teasing smile. I smiled looking at her and we had our little chit chat before.

After two days:

Viaan's POV:

Today is the day we are flying to canada. I was packing my stuff when my mom entered my room " all set for going beta?" She asked me. I nodded my head at her and sat beside her. She smiled at me and said " I know you are going to canada for ishu but make sure she feels comfortable and don't rush things with her. Check whether she is comfortable or not." I smiled at my mother's concern and nodded while telling " sure maa, she is important for me. I will make sure she is comfortable and I will respect her space but I can't live without ishu maa, she is like oxygen I breathe but if it's that she who doesn't want me, I'll definitely move away from her." I believe ishu also loves me back. I looked at my mother who looked at me with worry in her eyes. I sighed and hugged her to which she relaxed a bit. I took my bag and went downstairs to see my father standing there, i touched his feet for blessings and he hugged me. Anvi is going to look after the projects here in India in my absence. I walked out and driver kaka started the car once i settled inside. After sometime we were outside Deshmukh's house as I'm gonna pick up ishu along with me.

Ishitha's POV:

Finally! I packed my bags and fell on the bed. Papa entered and took a seat beside me caressing my hair gently. I looked at him and smiled. " Take care of yourself and never skip meals.... " and the list goes on until my mom stops him. My mom came to my side and took me in a side hug, i snuggled more into her seeking warmth. She stated her set of instructions and they decided to leave after a while. I got ready and went downstairs to see viaan and my parent's sitting in living room. Ruhaan bhai had to go to office early today as he needs to meet one of the important client of his and viaan decided to pick me up. I greeted my parent's one last time and made my way out with viaan walking beside me. He opened the door and i sat down. He walked to the opposite side and took a seat beside me. I always get nervous with him beside me. " hello " we both greeted together and he let out a laugh and I smiled at him. His smile made me a bit relieved. " so we will reach there by evening and I already rented a house for our stay, if you are okay we can stay there. " he said with a bit of hesitation. I chuckled at him and said " I'm fine with that." Inside i'm afraid I will get more attached to him but suddenly I wanted to give myself a chance. He smiled at me assuringly. We finally reached at airport. We walked into the airport and boarded into the plane.

Viaan's POV:

The plane took off and I engrossed myself looking at ishu who was busy reading one of her book. I saw how her facial expressions changed from neutral to serious and then again all giggling. Seeing her giggling I peeked into her book to see what she's reading. I got a glimpse of few lines and understood that she's reading one of her high-school romance book. I shook my head at her as i know how much she loves this trope. The plane landed and we made our way towards the house in a car. Reaching the place we were greeted by the owner of the house. We went in and i showed her the room. I decided to crash in the next room to her.

Ishitha's POV:

As we reached there I saw a big house which is obviously big for two people to stay just for a month. After moving in I immediately fell in love with the interior. Viaan showed me a room and i decided to change into something comfortable. I made my way out of the room and went inside the kitchen to see viaan checking the fridge. " what are you doing?" I asked him. He looked at me and said " huh! Just checking for some groceries so we can cook." " why don't we order." I suggested. " no problem, i will cook for both of us. You take some rest." He replied. Actually I don't know how to cook. Once i tried to learn atleast for emergency, but i ended up burning kitchen.

Flashback:

I went down to see my mom cooking in the kitchen as it's sunday. " mom, i want to cook something. " i said and she looked at me " ok, but why suddenly. " i just shrugged at her and she guided me. She got a call and excused herself for a while in mean time i ended up burning utensils and all the other ingredients scattered around. I finally cleaned all of it and served the food to papa, mom and bhai. " it's tasty beta " papa complimented. Mom smiled at me but bhai he didn't show any emotion. I tasted it that's when i realised it tastes very bad. When is say it is bad it's like non edible. That's when i stopped trying. And bhai still teases me about it.

I came out of my thought's when viaan asked me something. I looked at him again as i didn't hear him properly.

Viaan's POV:

I looked at her to see her fluttering her eye's at me so cutely. I chuckled at her and leaned towards her. She moved back as i started moving towards her and i extended my hand back to her to take the knife which is on slab. She is trapped in between the kitchen counter and me i leaned a bit more to tease her and she closed her eyes. I looked at the beautiful face of hers. She looked so ethereal with a cute frown on her forehead. She isn't a short girl, she has that powerful aura around her but looks like a baby now infront of me. I placed my hand under her chin and she slowly opened her eyes. We both were lost in each other's eyes when her............

That's all for today guys.

Stay tuned for other chapter.....
Let's dive into the world of viaan and ishitha. See how they'll get close to each other......

Do let me know your thoughts by commenting and vote for the chapter...

Thank you 😊 💓.....