Chapter 9

Hello lovely people 💕
Another interesting chapter is up...
Enjoy reading!!

Viaan's POV:

" Will you go on a date with me? " i asked ishu to which she looked at me all shocked. " what did you say? " she questioned me back. " ugh!! That will you go on a date with me? " she is still looking at me with her eyes wide and her lips slightly open.

I shook her a bit to which she hugged me  with excitement and said " yes yes " making me chuckle at her. " I never knew you are this excited to go on a date with me sweetheart. " I decided to tease her a bit, in which i succeeded. She pulled her face out from my neck but still in my arms, her cheeks turned into brighter shade of pink and her beautiful mesmerizing eyes looking down shyly. I slowly made her look into my eyes and unable to hold back anymore i leaned in and pressed my lips on her cheeks. Her already pink cheeks are now red and her eyes closed hugging me closely.

I told her the words which were burried in my heart from years. " I LOVE YOU ISHU " i thought to propose her in a different way but seeing her like this i couldn't help myself and i don't regret it. I was looking at her for some reaction but i felt wetness on my shoulders, i pulled her face out from my neck and cupped her face. Her once blushing face is now full of tears, this panicked me and this made me think may be i rushed things.
" I'm sorry ishu, if you don't love me i respect your decision and i value the friendship we shared from childhood. I'll be patient and wait for you, even if it meant a life time......

Ishitha's POV:

.... viaan started blabbering things after seeing my face. When he said that he love me I lost myself in those three magical words which he said. My tears started to flow out of excitment and happiness. But he misunderstood whole situation so i decided to stop him. " viaan listen to me.." " no ishu that's ok let me clear, if you don't want this I'll bac...." that's when i lost it and slapped him. He looked at me shocked and touched his left cheek where i slapped. I got up from his hold and started to walk into my room but he held my wrist stopping my movements.

" you slapped me " he asked more like a statement. " you are not letting me speak viaan, I LOVE TOU TOO.. i wasn't able to control my emotions and they were happy tears but you being you didn't give a chance to speak. " i told him a bit loudly. He Suddenly picked me up in his arms and settled himself and me comfortably on couch. Again I started to speak " and what was that you were saying, you will leave me? " " no ishu, i didn't mean that i love you so much that i cannot my feeling's in words. I respect your decision even if it was no but i will again try to persuade you for sure. And i know you will fall for my charms." He said the last line with a smirk on his face  which made me glare at him. I made myself comfortable and kept my head against his chest hearing to heartbeat.

We sat there speaking to each other about many things and anythings, laughing and pulling each other's leg. He was speaking something about our childhood but i wasn't able to hear his words as I'm totally lost in him. The way he smiles makes my heart skip a beat. I suddenly asked a question out of no where " when did you discover your feelings towards me? " " uhm!! 5 years back. " he said which made me shock. He loved me from 5 years. I moved a bit close to him and pecked his cheeks. He looked at me and placed his lips on my forehead.

" so, when do you wanna join back in hospital? " " tomorrow " i replied immediately to his question. " Are you sure? " he asked me in a worried tone.
" yeah " " As you wish but don't think much everything will be alright. " i nodded at him and a small yawn left my mouth. He noticed it and picked me up and walked into my room. He placed me on bed and was walking out " why don't you sleep with me? " he walked back to me and raised his eyebrows at me. " ugh! I mean you are my boyfriend, so i think i can share the space on my bed with my boyfriend. " i cleared my thoughts to him. He Suddenly jumped beside me and took me into a bone crushing hug making me fall on him. " so am i your boyfriend sweetheart? " he asked me teasingly. I chuckled at his question and placed my head against him. I fell into a deep slumber while he was caressing my hair.

Hurray!!!!!
Finally proposed to each other.
How did you find the chapter... comment  down your thought's. And do vote for the chapter.
Thank you 😊💕