Chapter 3

Hello minions
I'm here today with another chapter........

Ishitha's POV:

After dad got call from hospital I went back to my room for a nap. I got a call from anvi saying that she is coming over to meet me, I got up from bed and went downstairs where my mom was busy with some of her files.
I sat beside her and asked " when did you come back maa? " she was so engrossed in her files and smiled at me replying " few minutes back, I saw you were sleeping and didn't disturb you. " " come let's have lunch by the way, I made your favourite biryani." I am so happy that my mother cooks whenever she is free inspite of her busy schedule. " Anvi is coming to meet me maa." I replied her.
" Great it's been a while I last saw her, she was quite busy with her career."
I nodded my head at her and we again got engrossed in our talks all giggling and smiling.
After a while we heard the doorbell ring amd I rushed to open the door only to get myself hugged by anvesha. She might be a bit younger than me but we are so close to each other like sister's from childhood. It's been quite a long time met her. " Hey " came her cheerful voice to which I greeted her back and went inside. She hugged my mom when she saw her. " How are you doing anvi?" Mom asked her. "Everything is going well aunty. " she replied " you guys continue I will arrange the table, we will have lunch together. " mom said and left us alone. " Got the project which you worked on?" " obviously, after all I'm the master mind." She replied in her sassy tone.
Mom called us to have lunch and we entered the dinning area .
I was busy savouring biryani when my mother asked a question which caught my attention. " Is viaan back from his business trip?" Yeah, I didn't meet him for a long time as were busy ourseleves. We maintain a good friendship from childhood because of the relation between our parents. But, I feel crazy with him around me, I had a crush on him in my high school but i just avoided that feeling's. But that feeling's grew with time and now may be I fell for him.
I came out of my thought's when mom asked me if I'm free tonight. I nodded my head as I'm on leave for two days.
" Why don't we all meet for dinner tonight?" She suggested to which anvi accepted.
After a while anvi left and I'm in my room now thinking about him.
I know I'm attracted to him, but is it ok to feel like that. I mean he treat's me as a good friend . He is also close with ruhaan bhai, what if I'm complicating things between us.
With this thoughts in my mind I started searching for a dress tonight.

In the evening,

Viaan's POV:

As me and anvi settled ourselves in car she started to speak about her day until we reach the destination.
I stopped the car and got down to see my parent's walking ahead of us to the door.
My mom pressed the bell when nidhi aunty invited us in. As we enrered in I saw dev uncle coming out of his room towards us. They hugged each other and we had our talks. I'm close to nidhi aunty compared to dev uncle, and we both were discussing about my recent project. When my mom asked " where are ruhaan and ishu? " Same time ruhaan entered the house in his office attire and sat with us. "Ishitha will join us in a minute... she is here. "
Nidhi aunty replied when she saw ishitha coming downstairs. I was looking at her and everything around faded. She walked to us and greeted my parent's, while giving me a small smile. She manages to look beautiful even in her casual wear.

She sat beside ruhaan and all of us had happy talks after a long time

She sat beside ruhaan and all of us had happy talks after a long time. Everytime I see her smiling it made my heart skip a beat.
We all had dinner together with hearty talks. Suddenly our attention turned to ishu who's mobile started ringing. She excused herself and made her way out to the back yard.
I silently got up from there and followed her after a while. By the time I reach there she disconnected the call and turned back.

Ishitha's POV:

I turned back and was surprised to see viaan standing there.
" Hello. " I greeted him with a smile to which he smiled and said " hey "
I stood there awkwardly not able to speak anything. He decided to break silence " How are you? " " I'm fine, how about you? " " Doing good. " I smiled at his reply and this was after almost six months we spoke to each other.
I was in my thought's when he Suddenly hugged me to which my body stiffened but nonetheless I hugged him back. It maybe normal friendly hug for him, but it made me feel things.

Viaan's POV:

We stood in silence for a while but I was unable to control myslef from hugging her. I know the affect I have on her when her body stiffened on my touch. I know she love's me but not admitting them. Is she really unable to see the love I have for her....
That's ok as we are finally in the same place I'm gonna persuade her.
We parted from each other and had a small talk about eachother after a while.
As we entered in we saw everyone engrossed in their talks and joined them.
We were all enjoying our time together when Ishitha said something that made everyone look at her......

That's all for today guys.........

Hope you like the chapter.
So, excited to know what actually she said.........
Stay tuned for next chapter to know.....

Please do vote and let me know your feedback by commenting.............

Thank you😊.....