Chapter 43

Punishing the World: Becoming the Queen of the Beastmen (02)

  Thinking of the two tasks given by the system, and then looking at my current image, let alone being a queen, I can't even seduce a male, and the beast will look at him who is not fully developed. Little cub! ! !

  And she is so hungry now~~~The fat fish even flicked its tail mockingly, and splashed water all over Seabell.

  These days, the good beasts are bullied by the fish! Check out her little baby teeth and see how clever she is at roasting you!

  As a person who was once a human and now a beast, she will not be underestimated by this fat fish. Now she has no power, so let's outsmart him! She found some relatively pliable vines and tied knots tightly with her teeth and claws. She also found a strong wooden stick to tie one end of the vine net, and then inserted it deeply into the soil near the shore. of.

  It was almost dark after doing all this. Although it was very tiring, it would be even more dangerous if it was dark.

  He jumped into the water with the other end of the net in his mouth, netted the nasty fat fish in the middle of the net, and then swam to the shore. The fat fish was so strong in the middle that it almost ran away. When it landed, the seashells The child lay directly on the ground gasping for breath.

  It was getting dark soon, and Seabell dragged the fish in her net back to the place where she opened her eyes. With great difficulty, she learned from Shao's pitiful and confused memory that there was a large cave nearby, and there was a skeleton in it, but it turned out that she felt that the aura of the skeleton was too powerful and she did not dare to enter the cave.

  Haibell doesn't have so many worries. Even after she dies, she still has such a strong aura that can protect her for a while. She is weak and injured now, so this place is simply a paradise.

  Throwing the fish aside, he hurriedly ran out to find something that could catch fire, and then began to dig wood to make fire. It's a pity that Seabell is a spoiled child no matter what world she is in. She just knows that theory cannot be put into practice. After roasting for a long time, it is still half-cooked and there is no salt. It tastes like vomiting, but she grits her teeth and swallows it in order to survive.

  After dark, there was a sound of wind outside, which was like the roar of a monster, but Hibell did not feel scared. The 500 years of experience made her feel more friendly no matter what she saw and heard now, which she did not feel before. The most terrifying thing is the silence of the sound.

  It was a little cold, but I still slept soundly.

  I woke up early the next morning when the sun was basking my buttocks. I ran out and caught a fish and dragged it back to the hole. Then I went out to take a look at the environment.

  When Haibell sees some plant fruits, she can tell in her mind whether they can be eaten or not. This is probably the instinct left in her body. She picked some fruits with flavor and planned to season them tonight. She also discovered a kind of fruit with The salty black fruit, Seabell planned to see if the salt could be steamed out by distillation.

  The villain in my heart silently cheers me up, the days will get better and better!

  After living in the virgin forest for nearly two months, her body has grown a lot, her fur has become a little shiny, and her tail has grown out. It is long and fiery red and is very beautiful.

  Basic cooking skills have also been refined, and she can now make some traps to catch some small animals. The best thing she caught was a fat rabbit. She also made salt, and found a lot more fruits that could be seasoned. She also decorated the cave, covering it with many vines outside, and the sleeping place was the fur of the big rabbit.