Chapter 30

The second world: seducing the tough father-in-law (15)

  Yu Beier woke up just before lunch the next day. The difference from the first mission world was that she did not feel as uncomfortable as losing her virginity at that time.

  Suddenly she remembered that the system sent a "not bad"...

  "Are you awake?" Situ Jie quickly stepped forward to help Yu Beier up, gave Yu Beier a glass of water, and then stood a little uneasily. On the side, he seemed to be hesitant to speak.

  "Well, did something happen to us yesterday? I feel a little pain down there, and my throat is hoarse..." Although she knows everything, she still has to pretend not to know anything, but the current situation is okay, after all, she Her husband couldn't do it and asked her father-in-law to get her pregnant. From yesterday's conversation, it seems that she still has to do it...

  "Yes, I'm sorry...I..." Hesitating for a long time, the kind-hearted Situ Jiezhen What's more, he was so ashamed that his second personality was too strong. He didn't agree with it at first, but in the end, the second personality directly controlled his body.

  "Husband? I don't mean to blame you, but you hurt me!" The teasing felt so good, she said she didn't want to let go of this rare opportunity, and she was basically her second personality when she was with Situ Jie , it is rare to have such an opportunity.

  "Yes...I'm sorry..." It's not that Situ Jie never thought of confessing the matter exactly as it was, but the second personality said that if Yu Beier knew the truth, she wouldn't be able to accept it, and even death would be considered a light thing. The worst part is that she is crazy, and she is very likely to have a child now and cannot tell her.

  "It's okay, can you get me some medicine? It's the medicine for injuries in places like that!" Yu Beier still looked cold on the surface, but she was laughing so hard on the inside!

  There is a saying that goes well, I will be happy when I see you unhappy!

  "Oh, ah? Okay..." His face instantly turned red. He didn't even know where the medicine was. He thought of asking someone and then bringing it back to give her the medicine, which made him blush even more. Min...

  Have you forgotten that there is a maid in the house?

  Yu Beier was a little surprised. She was teasing the main personality like this. Why didn't Situ Jie's second personality show up yet?

  The "not bad" provided by the system is really easy to use. If you have a normal body, who can bear the sexual desire of that bull!

  Five days, five whole nights! Every night until dawn! Every time there is a belly full of semen!

  Her father-in-law knows the special characteristics of her body, and every time he recovers very quickly, he becomes even more unscrupulous! Is her father-in-law addicted to fucking her?

  Situ Jie was also weird. Every time the main personality saw her, he was ashamed and hesitated to speak. She knew this was because the main personality also knew about her father-in-law and her, but what about the second personality? Either she didn't show up, or she looked at her with a dark expression when she was carried back to her room at dawn!

  Try it when you are half asleep and someone looks at you with scary and dark eyes. Will you be scared to death? It also prevents people from sleeping well! If you look again, can I eat you if you look again?

  After five days in a row, he would be fucked by his father-in-law every other day until dawn. Then, on the days when he was not fucked, he would tease Situ Jie's main personality. Occasionally, the second personality would come out and he would be teased.

  Well, days like this are still okay.

  Situjie's medicine was so good that she was soon diagnosed as pregnant.

  When will this fact be revealed? She couldn't find any reason to get close to her father-in-law without exposing her. They wouldn't let anything happen to her now that she was pregnant anyway!