Chapter 210 (H)

The Eighth World: Bamboo Horse and "Bamboo Horse" (15) Slightly H-shaped

  clothes fell piece by piece, but what appeared was a female body. Her slender figure, slightly raised breasts, flat and smooth belly, clean and hairless lower body, and straight and thin legs all showed her beauty as a woman.

  The young man who was like a teacher and a friend instantly transformed into a charming woman, and Mo Qi was stunned on the spot.

  "My lord, what's wrong?" Three thousand black hair hangs down between the legs, and the still green body is covered a little, making it more hazy and attractive.

  "Qing'er... you, you are..." The man was so shocked that he couldn't even speak clearly, and he stammered and didn't know what to say.

  "Isn't it a bath? The water is going to be cold if you go like this." He raised his legs and walked towards the man, and the flower hole was even more looming. At this moment, the man only hated his eyesight, which was so good that he could even see a pink and tight slit in the middle.

  "Bath...bath...yes, we need to take a bath." Probably Belle's reaction was too bland, so he couldn't ask questions like why you are a woman, so he could only step forward depressedly. Pick her up so she doesn't fall.

  The soft touch made him distracted, completely unaware that Belle could still move freely even if she couldn't see her.

  The two of them were squeezed into a bathtub, and the bathtub, which was originally quite large, suddenly seemed small. I don't know if it was Belle's imagination, but Mo Qi seemed to keep pushing towards her, and the two of them were close to each other.

  "It's so hot, I'm so hot." Belle complained slightly. She didn't know whether the temperature of the hot water was too high or the man's body temperature was too hot, as if it was melting her.

  This sentence immediately brought the man's mind back to his original erotic dream. Belle was also talking about it while seducing him. His heartbeat instantly accelerated, and he couldn't help but pull Belle closer and closer into his territory. His breath sprayed all over Belle's sensitive neck, and the milky white skin instantly turned into a sensitive pink, "Is it hot? Me too. It's hot, Qing'er... I'm so hot too, why do you feel so comfortable?"

  Isn't it? As soon as I get close, there is a faint fragrance of ink, which is refreshing. Plus, she is dressed in ice muscles and jade bones. Why isn't it? The more you touch, the more comfortable it becomes.

  But Belle was unhappy. She was already hot and tight, but now she was even hotter. She pushed a certain man who was still doing evil, "Isn't it a bath? It's not finished yet!" "

  Okay, okay, let me help you. Wash." In his mind, the man automatically translated this sentence into "You can do whatever you want after taking a shower." He took the soap locust and carefully rubbed Belle's black hair.

  Belle's back was leaning against the man. Her hair was long and plentiful. The man's strong and slender fingers were running through it. When he massaged her scalp, it was even more comfortable and made her want to sleep. "Well..." A long moan revealed her comfort, and her body leaned softly against the man, like an exquisite porcelain doll.

  The man's throat tightened. The slightest touch could make his heart flutter, not to mention such intimacy. "Are you comfortable?" "

  Yeah, it's so comfortable." Little by little, she really wanted to Fell asleep.

  "Then let me wash the other areas for you, okay?" The magnetic voice that was lowered and slowed down was so charming that Belle nodded without turning her head. The man immediately showed a smile that showed his scheming was successful.

  The soap locust made fine foam, and the ink was applied bit by bit on Belle's delicate skin. His big palms gently slid along the collarbone of his neck. Mo Qi took a deep breath and covered his small breasts.

  Belle's body was still very young and could not be compared with the mature women he had seen. However, just such a body made him fascinated, and he wished he could rub her into his body and never leave her again.

  The breast barely filled his big palm, and the pink nipples protruded against the palm of his hand. Mo Qi didn't know how much effort it took to control his urge to knead her hard.

  Belle was unresponsive in his arms, obviously fast asleep.

  It took a lot of effort for the man to finish washing his breasts and lower abdomen, but who knows that the most difficult thing to test his self-control is yet to come. He inserted his palm between his legs and felt the soft flesh with a slight touch. He almost inserted his fingers into it while washing it.

  It's not that he doesn't want Belle, but it's just not the right time now. Belle's body isn't fully recovered yet, so he doesn't want to take advantage of her.

  He was really sweating profusely after bathing Belle. He had to dry her hair and body before taking a bath for himself. He looked as embarrassed as he was. Little did he know that Belle would open her eyes as soon as he left. Smirk.

  It's really rare to see Mo Qi like this.