Chapter 183

The Seventh World: Clingy Dogs and Arrogant Cats (03)

  "Are you Mr. Jing?" Gong Han was very unhappy with this big snow-white dog, but because of Jing Yeqiu, he still had to endure it. out of anger, trying to put on a friendly smile.

  "Yes, I wonder what Mr. Gong needs to do?"

  "I want you to find someone to see if he is alive!"

  Gong Cheng lay lazily on the back of the sofa and listened to their conversation. Only then did he know this Some dangerous men are the famous Jing Yeqiu. He looked at Gong Han with mocking eyes, already knowing Gong Han's purpose in his heart.

  Beibei tilted her head and watched as the kitten jumped onto the back of the sofa and lay leisurely on the sofa, its short tail swinging back and forth.

  Wuwuwu~~~ She really wanted to go up there, so much~~~

  The tail behind her slid left and right, the dog's mouth was wide open, its tongue was hanging out, and it was panting. Gong Cheng, who was making a lot of movement, had to look towards her. Beibei, the corner of his mouth twitched when he saw it.

  Stupid dog, if you want to listen to them, don't you know how to go around to the front?

  He jumped lightly on Beibei's head. Because he was not very familiar with this body, he slipped and almost fell. Fortunately, at this moment, Beibei stopped being stupid and caught Gong Cheng in time, thus not embarrassing him. . Young Master Gong stood above Beibei and glanced at Beibei with admiration. At the critical moment, he was at least reliable.

  "Meow? Meow!" Don't you want to listen to them? Let's go to the front!

  Jing Yeqiu and Gong Han seemed to be chatting happily. They were doing Tai Chi back and forth, but the atmosphere was getting weirder and weirder. Next to them, squatting was a fairly large but cute creature. A husky with a powerful and taunting lynx above her head. Can you really chat with peace of mind?

  Gong Han couldn't do it anyway, so he finally couldn't help it anymore: "As long as Mr. Jing helps the Gong family, he won't treat you badly!" There is

  an obvious rule in the negotiation field. Once you relent first, you will lose.

  Jing Yeqiu smiled calmly and held his chin with his slender fingers: "If you want me to help you find the eldest young master of the Gong Chenggong family, the price is very simple. That is to make Beibei like you." Gong Han was a little confused. He knew clearly when he walked in.

  I heard Jing Yeqiu calling the dog Beibei! Although he is not the first heir of the Gong family nor the legitimate son of the Gong family, he, Gong Han, really has not been so humble as to please a dog!

  So he stood up from the table, suddenly clasped his hands together, and saluted: "Mr. Jing, can you change the conditions?"

  Beibei: The noise is so loud, I'm scared to death~~~

  Gong Cheng: Trash is trash, I can't even get angry. Dare, ha!

  Jing Yeqiu: "I'm sorry, I can't."

  Gong Han suppressed his blush and said, "Beibei? How do you want to be happy?"

  "Ouch? Ooooooooooooooo?" What? Is this little cat a fool? Even if this baby laughs, he doesnt know it!

  "Meow~~~" Don't pay attention to this trash, aren't you talking about sunbathing and playing with toys? Let's go~~~

  Gong Han has always felt that beasts are beasts, and no matter how expensive or rare the breed is, they are still beasts. Do they speak human language? Do they understand what people mean?