Chapter 179

The Sixth World: Two Blacks Fall in Love and Kill Each Other (12)

Friends with a Purpose

  This is the situation where Zou Hanyuan smokes a cigarette and Yibel plays with a knife.

  "Belle, we can escape together." Zou Hanyuan took a deep breath of cigarette, she had never been serious before.

  "So it was you who did it. The killing techniques were similar to mine and you were the one who exposed the bodies of those scumbags?" Yibel knew who did it after Ouyang Hao gave her the information. At first she didn't Thinking about herself, she knew after taking a peek at Ouyang Hao's markings on the corpse and the exposure of those scum.

  This was a murder targeting her, not only to frame her but also to destroy everyone related to the Yi family.

  As a result, she became more and more sure, and some of her original doubts suddenly became clear, such as why Zou Hanyuan had to meet her on the day her parents had an accident.

  She didn't doubt Zou Hanyuan's sincerity towards her, but she didn't expect that she was related to the masterminds behind all this, and even worked under them.

  "Yuan, I didn't expect that all of this has anything to do with you. Why did you let me escape that car accident in the first place?"

  The sound of Yuan made time seem to go back to that time when we first met, Ibel was playing in the garden, and when she saw her, her eyes With curiosity, doubt and a little bit of jealousy, she heard her say, "Why are your breasts so big?" She burst into laughter, but she didn't expect that the little girl was jealous of her artificial breasts.

  She still remembers the first time she taught a little girl to use a knife. Her soft little hands couldn't control the knife, and she lost her temper. "Why can't it be more obedient? I don't want to learn it anymore, I want to learn to shoot!" "She held those little hands. She was very excited to have a skin-to-skin contact with Yibel for the first time, and her hands were shaking. "A gun is difficult to hide and it makes a lot of noise. I believe a knife will make it easier for you to protect yourself!" She still remembered.

  At that time, she often held Ibel and coaxed her to drink milk, telling her that her breasts would not grow as big as hers if she didn't drink milk.

  She remembered a lot, but then the higher-ups asked her... She finally disobeyed the order and saved Ibel, at the cost of being imprisoned and tortured for three years. After she rested, her first order was to get rid of Ibel. .. ....

  If Yibel had never remembered, they might not have wanted to get rid of Yibel, but Yibel remembered it, and investigated the Yi family's affairs with the policeman. Not only did she If you want to kill Yibel, you must also kill Ouyang Hao.

  There were several times when she could have made a move, whether it was Yibel or Ouyang Hao, but she couldn't.

  One is the person she loves, and the other is the lover of the person she loves.

  "Belle, I can help you escape this time..."

  "But you want to kill Ouyang Hao, right?" Ibel interrupted Zou Hanyuan, "Yuan, do you know why I have amnesia?" So long? I was almost raped and killed!"

  Zou Hanyuan's hand holding the cigarette shook and the cigarette butt fell to the ground. She pretended not to care and crushed the cigarette butt with her toes, but she could not control the trembling of her body and hid it in the darkness. His eyes shed tears uncontrollably.

  "Yuan, tell me, who are they?" Yibel watched coldly as Zou Hanyuan fell into regret. She forced herself to harden her heart. Zou Hanyuan was the only person she knew to be related to the mastermind behind the scenes.

  "Useless Belle, so what if you know? You can't really take revenge!" Zou Hanyuan still refused to say it. She bent down with some discomfort, "Belle, I want to hug you one last time... .."

  After hearing this, Yibel hesitated for a while, and finally walked into Zou Hanyuan and hugged this man who was both a mentor and a friend to her and who almost destroyed her in the end.

  "Belle, there's something I didn't say, I love you... It would be great if I met you earlier..." Zou Hanyuan faintly said the long-buried words in her ear. ...It wasn't him, it was him who finally said all this as a man.

  Her hand was grabbed by him, and she could feel a slight itch in her palm. Yibel's body trembled, "Thank you, Yuan."

  "It's time for you to go back." Zou Hanyuan pushed her away hard and looked at the man under the light. Although the man was not a normal person, he was better than him. He disappeared into the darkness very quickly, leaving only one sentence, "Take good care of her." "

  Belle, let's go home." Ouyang Hao Holding Yibel who was still trembling, he didn't ask or say anything, providing her with support and protection invisibly.

  "Will you help me?"

  "Yes."

  Yibel hugged Ouyang Hao tightly, "I only have you!"

  The next day.

  "Belle, you finally called me? Why did you take so long to take leave? I can't get through even if I call you..." "

  Junjun, can we meet tonight?"

  Make an appointment After knowing the time and place, Ibel put down the phone, her face as cold as ice.

  "Belle, what's happened to you recently? Why did you take such a long leave? Was it with your uncle, the police officer... hmm?" Liu Zhuyun looked silly as always, and his face was extremely ambiguous at the end of the sentence. He also bumped Yibel's shoulder.

  "I didn't expect you to be so good at pretending, right? You are the illegitimate daughter of the Liu family living abroad." Yibel looked at her fingers and said casually.

  "Oh, you know?" Liu Zhujun could no longer maintain the silly expression on his face and looked at Yibel mockingly, "So what if I am an illegitimate daughter, I am not like someone whose parents both died! By the way, Is Xu Yang gentle to you?"

  "It's really you, but do you know what happened to Xu Yang?" Yibel still didn't look at her.

  Liu Zhujun looked at Yibel's expressionless and beautiful face, and for some reason she suddenly started to feel scared. She tried to tell herself that we were all girls and even if they fought, they would be evenly matched, "What happened to him? But even if something happened to him, you still enjoyed it." Are you done?" She hated Yibel's beautiful face, elegant manners and extraordinary family background. Even if her parents died, she could still live happily on the property left by her parents. As soon as she saw Yibel, she It reminds me of the coquettish, good-for-nothing eldest lady of the Liu family.

  "I believe you will be nourished later, but Xu Yang is very lonely down there~~~" Yibel played with a small knife in her hand, smiled at Liu Zhujun's frightened expression, and licked the knife lightly with her tongue. "Don't worry, I will be very gentle~~~"

  "Ah...ah...ah..."

  ...

  "I said, I said, they want I got a key from you. I only know that it was given to you by your parents. It is a very important thing... Please, kill me..."