Chapter 227

The Ninth World: Revenge and the Overbearing President

  Falling in Love with Me (05) The consequence of a night of debauchery is that the next day, my back is sore and my limbs are weak, even my private parts are aching, and there is a burning feeling, not to mention that Haibell last night Also drank.

  "Well...it hurts..." She touched her head and moaned. Although her body felt uncomfortable, it was extremely dry. It seemed that the man had cleaned her up afterward.

  After looking around, she didn't expect that the man had carefully left her ointment and breakfast, as well as a note with his phone number.

  Well, this man is really nice~ But, they were just a one-night stand. Is it necessary to leave a phone number?

  When I took out my phone and turned it on, there were a dozen missed calls and a dozen text messages, all from Chen Yi and Lin Yan. You didnt need to read the contents to know what they were. They were nothing more than "I was wrong, you go home" and so on. Category.

  With a sneer, she pulled out the phone card and threw it in the trash can.

  She was too lazy to engage in such boring dealings with the two of them, she could just take revenge and complain.

  He slowly packed himself up and went directly back to Hai's house.

  "Master and Madam, the young lady is back!"

  After she really returned to the Hai family, she felt a little dazed, and there was still a hint of cowardice in her heart, which was probably the so-called cowardice of being close to home.

  "Belle is back?"

  "It's good to be back, it's good to be back. Don't think too much about it when you go home. We are here!"

  Hai Mu hugged Hai Belle with tears streaming down her face. The daughter she had always pampered now now But she was bullied, why didn't she feel bad. Hai Fu, who was always serious, softened his expression and tried to comfort Hai Bei'er. His no longer upright body still stood in front of Hai Bei Er, as if he was trying to block all difficulties and obstacles.

  Haibei'er couldn't hold back any longer. She cried loudly under the comfort of her parents, and finally burst out the emotions that had been accumulated in her heart for a long time.

  She is finally back.

  After venting, things still needed to be resolved. The Hai family's parents had always respected Hai Bei'er's choice, so they naturally asked for her opinion.

  "Mom and Dad, I don't want them to have a hard time!" Heibel gritted her teeth. Divorce was not enough. She wanted them to be ruined and live worse than a pig or a dog.

  The parents of the Hai family felt a little sorry for their daughter. They could see that Hai Bei Er had changed, and they thought that this incident had forced her to grow up. However, they did not know that she had experienced too much and was no longer the innocent and ignorant He Bei Er.

  "Just do whatever you want. In short, we all support you!" The meaning of Hai's father's words was so obvious that Haibell's nose felt sour again and she wanted to cry.

  It feels so good to have parents protecting me.

  In this case, she doesn't plan to divorce yet.

  What could be more cruel than giving hope and then breaking it with your own hands?

  She just wanted these two people to think that she had forgiven them after begging hard, and then give them a heavy blow!

  However, this is still not enough, more exciting things are yet to come!

  Chen Yi is also a smart man. He guessed that Haibei'er had returned to Haijia, so he went directly to Haibei's house to find Haibei'er. Unfortunately, no matter what, the servants of Haijia would not let him in.

  After a few days of constant pestering, Haibei'er relaxed her attitude slightly and asked her servant to send a message to Chen Yi.

  The general idea is that she is very sad that there is no fate between them as husband and wife, so Chen Yi should go back and treat Lin Yan properly.

  Chen Yi panicked at the time and bluntly said that Lin Yan seduced him. He also said that Lin Yan seduced him because she was jealous of Haibei Er.