Chapter 66

Punishing the World: Becoming the Queen of the Orcs (25)

  It was already dark at the end of the day when Lion Maniac ejaculated. Waves of semen swelled Haibell's belly, as if she was pregnant. Lion Maniac still wouldn't let Haibell ejaculate. The semen was drained out and flowed back into the tribe while walking.

  Because female orcs are rare, no one will accuse you of cheating if you occasionally have sex with a male who is not your partner, and this is also proof of female charm. But if you really go back to the tribe like this, you dont know what the females will laugh at. when.

  But luckily, I met Huxiong halfway.

  Huxiong is a well-known beast-power type orc in the tribe. When he meets the same type of lion orc, it is natural that there will be lightning and sparks all the way. Even the collision between his eyes is full of gunpowder. Heibel's heart will beat thumpingly when he sees it. .

  "Tiger! I want to go home and sleep, I'm so tired!" Jiaojiao quietly coquettished towards Tiger. Haibell sensitively knew that lion madness was not simple, and it didn't feel like an ordinary orc. She couldn't even find it on a few of her own males. I have such a strong aura, so its better to do less than to do more. Its better to go home and sleep quickly, Im very tired!

  The little female from home was very angry when a strange male who didn't know where she came from and who seemed to be very strong and maybe even he couldn't beat her got her hands on her. How should I put it, she probably just didn't have self-confidence and was afraid that Haibell would see it. He ran away with someone else, so Heibel was very, very happy and proud when she saw him and acted coquettishly with him for the first time!

  Look, his little female is still facing him and has not been seduced by this annoying male!

  One family is happy and the other is worried, and the lion is the one who is worried. No matter how male he is, he can't accept that the female who just made love to him is so heartless and unkind to him in the blink of an eye, and she doesn't even glance at him! She even used her soft and pleasant voice to act coquettishly for that male! He remembered that this female was a bit reluctant during lovemaking!

  Shi Kuang's eyes were burning. If only this female was his, she would act coquettishly to him, and what he was most satisfied with was her body!

  Lion Kuang has always been favored by others before. How could he have met such a female who treated him as transparent? Originally it was just a one-night stand, but now he has a little more pure possessiveness. However, many times this possessiveness will slowly deteriorate and become It just becomes a relationship.

  He is also a male orc. Hu Xiong knew at a glance that this strange male was interested in his own female. However, now is not the time to talk about this. The most important thing is to unite the front with Lang Qi Jinpeng. There are already more wolves and less meat, and one more person will share it. Meat, the welfare will be less in the future, and the less welfare is the key point!

  Of course, the current Heibel doesn't care what Shi Kuang thinks at all, she just wants to go home and sleep.

  After the group returned to the tribe, Lang Qi, Hu Xiong and Jin Peng held a very important meeting on the distribution of meat. As for Shi Kuang, he went directly to visit the sacrifice place. They didn't know Shi Kuang's identity until the next day.

  Hybelle returned home and fell asleep. She didn't care what the males discussed, as it was not harmful to her anyway. However, everyone forgot that there was another important person.

  Although he was ignorant and didn't know anything before, after watching a few scenes, oh no, it was a live erotica for a period of time, and he was a little bit ready to move.

  After all, it is spring!