Chapter 110

The third world: seducing the scumbag master (30) and continuing to abuse

  "Doctor An." Belle was outside the door, "How is Ye Chen?"

  "He needs to rest now."

  "Chuchu, this is a place of right and wrong. Land." After saying that, Belle left, and that was all. If An Chuchu hadn't been kind to her back then, she wouldn't have gone out of her way to remind her today.

  An Chuchu stood there and thought about it. She still had to deal with the things Ye Chen had just told her, but after that, she should be able to take a break to relax.

  It was midnight when Ye Chen woke up again. His mouth was bitter and dry, and his body was in pain everywhere. A pair of hands lifted him up and put a glass of water to his mouth.

  "Why are you here?" Ye Chen was still a little angry when he thought about last night, but he couldn't help being moved when he saw a woman guarding him in the middle of the night, so he forced himself to pretend to be angry.

  "I..." Belle said half bitterly and half sad, "I don't know either, but I'm still worried about you..."

  Ye Chen heard Belle say this, and no matter how angry he was, his anger disappeared. , he held the woman's hand hard, "How about we live well from now on, I will make it up to you, you can do whatever you want!"

  Belle looked at Ye Chen in surprise, with some incredible eyes, and then thought of The light gradually faded, and she turned her head and stopped looking at him.

  "As long as you don't leave, I will use time to prove it!" Ye Chen was eager to prove himself. He also knew that Belle would not trust him now, but he was confident that he could slowly impress her.

  Belle neither agreed nor refused, sitting in silence, and then took care of Ye Chen for the whole night.

  Ye Chen's health improved quickly, and he was also very attached to Belle. He responded to Belle's requests and didn't care about Belle's cold face.

  "Do you want to go out? This place is nice, the air environment is very good!" Ye Chen excitedly took out the photo and showed it to Belle. There were mountains and water on it, and the environment was really good.

  "I don't want to." He coldly rejected Ye Chen's proposal.

  "What do you think of this? Is it beautiful?"

  Belle didn't want to go out, so he bought a lot of jewelry and clothing for display at home, letting Belle choose, but this time he turned and left without even saying a word.

  Ye Chen soon discovered that Belle didn't like these flashy things, so at the suggestion of his subordinates, he started giving cute things like small potted plants.

  Especially after Belle was given a puppy, she smiled for the first time. Ye Chen didn't know how to describe his mood, as if the weather had been cloudy and rainy for a long time and finally saw the sunshine for the first time.

  From then on, Belle finally slowly opened her heart and occasionally allowed him to touch her. Whenever this happened, Ye Chen smiled as if he had won a million-dollar lottery.

  But Ye Chen came back very drunk in the middle of the night.

  "What's going on?" Belle was pulled up while still sleeping. She looked at Ye Chen's assistant coldly, feeling oppressed.

  "I'm sorry, Miss Belle. It's really the BOSS who only wants you and doesn't want anyone else." The poor assistant was sweating coldly and couldn't help muttering in her heart. She didn't expect that Belle, who looked so delicate, was also so powerful.

  "You can go." Belle asked the assistant to leave directly.

  Ye Chen was indeed drunk and unconscious. He was lying on the sofa like a puddle of mud and kept mumbling something.

  Belle leaned forward and put her ear to his mouth.

  "Belle, I mean it, don't ignore me..."