Chapter 162

The fifth world: seducing crazy martial arts masters (18)

  Suddenly there was a wave of punishing evil and promoting good in the world, mostly to punish some people in the world who bullied the people because of their martial arts skills. Xiaoyao Island even came forward to establish a Yangshan Hall, which was established entirely by people from the Jianghu. It was headed by several aristocratic families and even suggested that Jun Yiyan be the leader of the hall.

  Yes, that was Mubel's original plan. Her deal with the court was to deal with the restless Jianghu people, but it didn't say to annihilate them all. Wouldn't this be a perfect solution?

  As for Jun Yiyan, the position of Yangshan Hall belongs to him. He was already famous, and the martial arts competition allowed him to demonstrate his martial arts skills and establish his prestige. It can be said that Mu Beier pushed him to this position step by step.

  Mu Beier deliberately made him angry that day. Misunderstandings between lovers over trivial matters will deepen due to the attitude of one party. Mu Bei'er and Jun Yiyan were like this. If you don't trust them, then whatever you say will be taken. So... the two of them became like this.

  Jun Yiyan has not been having an easy time recently. He began to regret it after breaking up with Mu Beier. At that time, my mind was so hot that I couldn't think of anything. I only heard the sentence that he would just take care of himself after destroying the martial arts people. Later, when he sobered up a little, he remembered that Mu Beier's attitude towards the father-in-law sent by the imperial court was so cold and unhappy. Mu Qing knew that Mu Qing would definitely not be able to do anything to him, and there were too many doubts...

  He was very worried and didn't know who to talk to, what to say to Shangguan Ling, saying that my woman might Want to destroy you? So Yang Wenshu, his childhood playmate, just happened to show up, and even suggested that he go for a play and put down those things and sit down and have a good talk with Mu Bei'er.

  But he was really unlucky. When he went out with Yang Wenwen, he happened to be seen by Mu Qing, and they had a fight. What Mu Qing said before leaving made him even more uneasy.

  "Jun Yiyan, my sister has worried about you for nothing. Do you know that she is still unconscious?"

  Comatose? Yes, she couldn't bear even a slightly stronger sex, let alone him that day...

  He went to Mu's house every day, but unfortunately he was rejected time and time again. He wanted to go in with Qinggong, but Mu Qing also He learned to be cunning, and guarded Mu Bei'er's courtyard at all levels, determined not to let him see Mu Bei'er... He even heard that it was Mu Bei'er who gave the order...

  until Today, Mu Qing came to him with a livid face and asked him to be the head of Yangshan Hall for this Lao Shizi. He also said that this was Mu Bei'er's wish.

  He was completely panicked.

  Mu Beier may have really approached him with a purpose to seduce him, but what benefit did she get from it?

  No, not at all!

  Not only was she broken by him, but she was also treated like that.

  "Jun Yiyan, you think you are smart, but in fact you are the biggest fool in the world!"

  He wanted to see her, really, really, really much. But he couldn't see it.

  "Sister, it's time to drink the medicine!" Mu Qing blew the medicinal soup on the spoon carefully and fed Mu Beier one mouthful at a time.

  Everyone in the Mu Mansion has been very careful these two days. Mu Beier's illness has been recurring for a long time and has not improved. In the past two days, she just caught a cold after a little wind. The doctor at Xiaoyao Island said that although Mu Bei'er was caused by trauma, she was overly worried and exhausted, and she also suffered from mental illness, which kept her going back and forth. The doctor's advice was to rest in bed and drink some soothing medicine.

  "I'm not that fragile, I can do it myself." Mu Bei'er was really helpless towards this younger brother. She just poured the medicinal soup once, but then she had to feed him every time without even giving him a candied fruit.

  "Drink!" Mu Qinghu frowned, and Mu Beier had no choice but to drink the medicine one sip after another.

  "How's it going?" After drinking the medicine, her mouth was really bitter. She kept staring at the pastries, imagining their taste, but she obviously forgot that her mouth was bitter, so that her saliva was bitter. .

  "Don't worry, you are on the right track. There are several big families watching. We told them the court's plan and they will naturally stay calm. That person is taking care of the affairs of Yang Shan Tang! Someone, bring the pastries down! These The food will dilute the medicine, so wait until you feel better before taking it!" Mu Qing knew what her sister's heart ailments were, and she would also inadvertently reveal some recent events about a certain person on weekdays.

  "Well, that's good." Mu Qing knew that this sentence was saying that it was good for Jun Yiyan to take over Yangshantang. He was really helpless when he looked at his sister. The more he didn't mention it, the more he cared about it, even if she mentioned it once. That's fine, but I just pretended not to care, but I actually cared a lot.

  "Sister, tomorrow Yangshan Hall is recruiting heroes to establish a branch. I have invited you, are you going?" What Mu Qing did not say was that this event was planned by a certain man.

  "Well, it doesn't matter if you go. I will go back to Xiaoyao Island after that, and you will stay here until you get married and come back!" Mu Beier's expression was indifferent, but there was a feeling of frustration in her tone.

  "...That's good, you can have a good rest." Mu Qing sighed deeply in his heart, and he couldn't help but curse Jun Yan in his heart.

  After drinking the medicine, Mu Beier wanted to rest, and Mu Qing left to go out to do some errands. He happened to meet Jun Yiyan at the gate. Unexpectedly, he still had that woman with him. This made Mu Qing even more angry. .

  "Jun Yiyan, what are you doing here?"

  "Mu Qing, I just want to see her and talk to her!" Jun Yiyan looked very haggard, and his unshaven face looked like it hadn't been trimmed in many days, let alone that. The color of his eyes was extremely dark blue and black, but Mu Qing still ignored him and wanted to leave.

  "Wait a minute, this young master, Brother Jun just wants to meet Sister Mu. Can you please let him meet her?" Yang Wenwen and Jun Yiyan were also childhood sweethearts, but later Jun Yiyan was raped when he was a teenager. People took Xuewu away, but now that she saw her, she already had a sweetheart. She let go of the thoughts in her heart that had been diluted by time, and hoped that Jun Yiyan would be happy.

  "What qualifications do you have to call me sister?" What? You started calling me sister before you even entered the house? In his heart, he despises Yang Wenshu.

  "Young Master Jun, I have misunderstood. Brother Jun and I are childhood sweethearts. It is not too much to call my sister-in-law sister. That day, Brother Jun just talked to me about Sister Mu, and Miss Mu wanted me to give me some advice. Brother Jun has always been I miss Miss Mu very much!" Yang Wenwen was also a smart woman, very good at observing words and emotions. Knowing that Mu Qing had just misunderstood, he explained the matter clearly in a few words.

  "Really?" Mu Qing had doubts in his heart, but the sincerity of the calm woman in front of him made him believe it. For some reason, he always felt that this woman was very similar to his sister, smart and calm. It's just that they can't compare in appearance, but there aren't many people who can compare with their Mu siblings.