Chapter 60 (H)

Punishing the World: Becoming the Queen of the Orcs (19) H

  They spread Hybel's thighs wide apart, almost forming a straight line, and the vagina was exposed to the eyes of the three males. A small slit in the middle opened and closed, and honey leaked out. Liquid seems to be telling an invitation.

  "No, don't look at it..." Their gazes were too hot, and Heibel stretched out her hand to block her pussy, preventing them from looking at her any more.

  The white fingers and pink vaginal flesh, covered like this, were as lustful as masturbation in their eyes. After swallowing, Lang Qi actually controlled Haibeier's hand to caress his own vagina.

  "Ah... don't... let go... ah..." Lang Qi grabbed her hand and put her fingers into his pussy and gently Light thrusting. Although Haibell has experienced a lot of love affairs, she still rarely masturbates, especially when there are three spectators.

  "Is one finger too thin to satisfy you? Look at how much water you have shed. Let me loosen your hole!" After speaking, Huxiong inserted two of his fingers in. The hole is already small. Each finger was clamped tightly, and the sudden insertion of three fingers made her feel a little painful, but it was more stimulating. Her own fingers and Hu Xiong's fingers were thrusting into her pussy together.

  "I'll come too!" Jin Peng doesn't want to miss the feeling of the vagina. He can't do it now, but it's still possible to loosen it with his fingers in advance. This will avoid difficulties in inserting the hole later, Jin Peng thought grandly.

  Five fingers were inserted into the vagina, and the surrounding wrinkles were smoothed out, making the vagina tight. Haibell took a breath and endured the swelling and pain. These males were so cruel, it was almost impossible. As thick as a cock.

  Lang Qi finally let go of her fingers mercifully, but he also inserted two fingers in. This time, her pussy was really going to be stretched.

  "Ah... so high... too much... ah... ha... don't..." Haibel Screaming, she tried to contract her pussy, trying to squeeze out their fingers.

  "Relax, your fingers are about to be pinched off, so do you want to be fucked?" Lang Qi slapped her little butt hard, and Haibei's strength was weakened by the slap. They took the opportunity to start thrusting, two dicks When the fingers came out, the other four were inserted heavily. There were always four fingers stuffed in the little hole.

  "No, I don't want to... I'm going to be fucked... be gentle..." The pussy was stretched open by the fingers, and there was a feeling of incontinence, and there were waves in the lower abdomen. There is a feeling of emptiness, and at the same time, I want to be penetrated deeply.

  Her pussy was red and swollen from being played with, and her pretty red pussy was turned inside out. The pleasure kept accumulating, until Hibel couldn't bear it anymore and finally had an orgasm, spurting out a large amount of honey and pouring it on several fingers.

  The beasts licked the nectar on their hands with satisfaction, as if it were nectar and jade liquid, licking and squeaking.

  Hibell gasped in exhaustion. After the orgasm, her toes curled up comfortably, but then her lower abdomen felt hot, and a stream of heat flowed out, followed by another.

  The small hole was played with by the beasts until it could not be closed. There was a small round hole in the middle. Jin Peng wanted to thrust in again, but he saw scarlet liquid slowly flowing out of the hole.