Chapter 240

The Ninth World: Revenge and the Overbearing President Falling in Love with Me (18)

  On this day, the Hai familys parents made a phone call.

  "Hello, dad?"

  "Belle, come back and stay for a day or two after playing outside for so long."

  Only then did Haibeier remember that she had been living with Mu Lin for more than half a month. Unexpectedly, She and Mu Lin were so happy together that they forgot about time.

  "Well, okay dad, I'm just planning to go home."

  Hai Belle felt a little guilty, so she naturally coaxed her dad to be happy with sweet words and promised to go home early tomorrow.

  "By the way, if you find someone, just take him home and see what he is doing hiding outside. He is a good father and he won't object!"

  As soon as these words came out, Heibel was immediately surprised and quickly asked her parents what happened. knew.

  "Nonsense, you haven't come back for so long. Didn't you have someone outside? Don't think that your father will be fooled when he is old!"

  Hai Bei Er: ...

  so the Hai family's father waved his hand, and in the end Hei Bei Er had to take care of him. Take Mu Lin home.

  Heibel touched her chin. Some things should be settled as soon as possible.

  Mu Lin called her and told her that she was a little busy today and would be back later. It happened to be almost dinner time. Haibel relaxed her muscles and bones after being lazy for a long time. It was time for her to show her virtuous side.

  Love can't be given unilaterally by one person, right?

  Although it had been a long time since she had been in the kitchen, Hibell's skills were still familiar. In the end, she made a large table of delicious and fragrant meals, which impressed her to the point of admiration.

  It smells so good, I feel great!

  She packed the food in a thermos box and went to Mu Lin's company without dressing up.

  Because of the last incident, the girl at the front desk was still very impressed with her and let her go without even asking.

  After winning more than a thousand, it would be strange for her not to be impressed.

  Although she didn't dress up much, Haibei Er was now pampered by Mu Lin like a daughter, and she actually showed signs of reverse growth, becoming younger and more youthful.

  So she was bare-faced and casually dressed in casual clothes, making her look more like a girl.

  The secretary-general didn't expect that Haibei'er would suddenly come to the company to find Mu Lin. This stall was really awkward, but since everyone was here, let the president handle it himself.

  Well, I can have a good rest this afternoon anyway.

  Pushing open the office door, Haibel knew why the secretary-general's expression turned sour for a moment, because it was obvious that Mu Lin was not the only one in the office.

  There is another woman, and this woman also loves Mu Lin.

  In Haibei'er's words, it was really obvious that he wanted to eat Mu Lin.

  There was still a smile on her face, but Mu Lin still felt cold and inexplicably guilty.

  He really has nothing to do with this woman!

  "Why are you here? You didn't say hello in advance when you came, and you didn't even ask me to pick you up after carrying so many things. Are you tired?"

  Hibel looked at the woman's pale face, and she said meaningfully smiled.

  Well, good performance, no need to kneel on the washboard tonight.

  "Have you eaten? I made some food for you, but I didn't know you had guests. Did I bother you?"

  Mu Lin's eyes lit up. How could he not eat when Haibei Er seldom cooked? He said directly. Without interrupting, I cleared the things on the table and opened the thermos boxes one by one. Suddenly, the entire office was filled with the aroma of food.

  Mu Lin directly kissed Haibei Er: "Thank you for your hard work!"