Part 21 | Situation

Na Jaemin touched the numbers that attached on the door of his house. He typed the code of the numbers and pushed the door as soon as he unlocked it.

He walked inside as he was greeted by two of people who were laying down lazily on the couch. The two of them turned their gaze to him and welcomed him with the smile on their faces.

"I thought you'd be late." She stated.

"I miss you!" He ran a little to the living room and gave her a quick kiss on her lips.

"Oh no."

He chuckled as he parted his lips and looked at his son whose head was still on his Mother's lap.

"What? You want a kiss too, Shane?"

He scoffed and pushed him lightly so he can watch the TV screen again. "Move, Dad. I cannot see the movie."

He just laughed and put his bag down to the floor.

"Grace, have you had a dinner?"

Grace nodded quickly as she watched Na Jaemin walked to the kitchen to get a drink.

"Yeah. Shane also. What about you?"

He opened the fridge and he took his wine out. He poured it down to the glass and swallowed it right away.

"Yeah, same." He lied.

Of course he lied, he left Josh before his boyfriend got them a food. Today was a tough day for Na Jaemin. He couldn't lie, he was burning out.

"We ordered fries and chicken. Shane asked me to."

He smiled and he walked back to the living room with a glass of his wine.

Na Jaemin sat down on another couch next to them and he brought his legs up to the table so he could relax his muscles.

"Tough day at work?" Grace asked and it made him sigh.

He wanted to talk about what happened earlier but he knows he couldn't do it right now because Shane doesn't need to hear it.

After all, it was his problem.

Why can't he just agree when someone brought up a topic about their wedding? Why did he always argue about it? He loved her, right?

"Yeah. But I've finished it already." He chuckled.

Grace could feel that something was up with him. She could see him chuckling and smiling, but she knew he wasn't having it.

She looked down to her son who was laughing at the movie that he watched right now. She stroked his hair gently and she lets out a sigh at him.

"Shane, would you mind if you move to your room right now? Sign my netflix account on your own TV, I'll give the password to you." She stated and she could feel that Shane moved his head up and propped his body with his elbow.

He paused the movie and she could see that Na Jaemin was a bit confused about it. He tilted his head at her but she just nodded to him.

"Why?" Shane asked and this time he was sitting down straight next to her.

"I think your Dad wants to watch a TV too."

Shane turned his gaze at his Dad and frowned.

"He can watch this with me!" He whined but that doesn't stop him to stand up and walk away from the living room.

"Shane, come on! You can continue in your roo—"

Before she could finish it, he cut her off with a loud thud of his door.