matt and kadie (side story)

kadie pov

gosh. i love matt so much. i don't know how i hated him when i first met him. ( a/n yes, they were enemies to lovers. sue me. ) probably because he was dating that addy girl, but she cheated on him with my ex. i dated a guy named andrew for a little bit, but at our school dance, addy cheated on him and andrew cheated on me. matt punched andrew for wronging me though. i love him so much, hes the sweetest, funniest, and most handsome guy ever. as i think about him i get a snap from him.

 as i think about him i get a snap from him

i text him back.
you : whats cookin? good lookin?
matty ❤️ : food 😒
you : well what kind?
matty ❤️ : the kind you eat, duh
you : well that tells me its something baking related, are yall doing a blind, dead, and mute thing again?
matty ❤️ : ...maybe.. but they're fun
you : you guys need a youtube channel or something
matty ❤️ : instead of texting we should definintly ft
you : okay bet
he face-timed me and we talk about how sometime in the future they want to start a youtube channel, which may be soon. we also talked about how their birthdays are coming up soon. hours pass and you guys decide to take a nap on call. after an hour of sleeping, i woke up and nick walks into matts room, noticing we're on a call so he takes matts phone and starts talking to me. he walks out of the room and tells me that i should come over and go to matts room while he's still asleep. i agree and ask kota to drive me to the triplets. she drives us and stays with chris. i go to matts room and lays down next to him, trying not to wake him up and fall asleep because his room is very dark.

matt pov
i have a dream about kadie. and that we broke up. i wake up, afraid that something bad was gonna happen between us, and feel someone else in my bed, it was kadie, i hugged her and felt reassured that she'd be mine forever. i dont know how i hated her when we first met.

__________________________________
little baby chapter for kadie and matt so yk_ken could be happy. also the enemies to lovers thing was all her idea from her story "twisted love" its pretty good so far! i would recommend that story too ❤️ (her character dakota is based off me and my character kadie is based off of her, i did it first so im the og 😋)

431 words