ashton and nick (side story)

(a/n you will need to read the story "loverboys" by zakiahkeelie for understanding how ashton and nick met because im not gonna recap it)

a/n pov

nick and ashton have been dating for 4 months now. despite what so-called "fans" did to them, their relationship is stronger than before, they will not let anything come between them at all.

ashton pov

nick asked me to come over, im not sure why but i would do anything he asks me to. i love him so much. i got to the triplets by an uber and tipped them $10 because they gave me water and snacks. we also became friends! i knocked on the door and chris answered, "oh," he said sadly,
"oh? im sorry i disappointed you?" i said confused
"no, it's not you, i thought you were kota so i got my hopes up." he said in despair.
"oh im sorry, i can text her to come over if you'd like."
"that's upto you, man." he said as i walked in.
"is nick in his room?" i asked nicely,
"yeah, im ordering mcdonalds, what do you want?"
"um ill just get a medium 4 piece nugget, thank you!"
"you sure you don't want anything else?"
"oh and a sprite please! thank you, chris!"
"alright, can you ask nick what he wants too please?"
"yeah of course!!" i replied. i walked into nicks room to a big hug. "hi babyy!" nick said sweetly
"hi nickyy!" i said back.
"so i wanted to ask if you wanted to learn how to play fortnite? i was wondering so we can spend more time together and so we can get a video!"
"that sounds fun, i am a bit intimidated by it for obvious reasons, but if you're teaching me, of course! also, chris was wondering what you wanted from mcdonalds."
"i'll get the same as you." he replied.
"you sure? you know i don't get much to eat."
"yeah! i'm not really hungry, so a 4 piece is perfect!"
"okay, i'm gonna text him your order then text kota that she should come over."
"oh, why are you texting kota? just out of curiousity."
"when chris opened the door he was sad because he thought i was kota, so i figured, why not text her so he's not lonely?"
"ugh, you're so sweet, how did i end up with you?" nick said while hugging me,
"just fate i guess, nico." i replied. i take out my phone to text chris.

chris sturniolo

me : hey nick said he wants the same as me

chris sturniolo : ok thanks!

me : yep, no problemo!

i text kota so that chris isn't lonely

kotyy 💕

me : hey you should go over to the triplets, i think chris might wanna see you

kotyy💕 : i was just about to head there lmao, but why did u text me to?

me : just thought ya should

kotyy💕 : oh, ok?

i look up from my phone to see nick staring at me, ( a/n not in a weird way ofc ) "what?" i ask curious as to why he's just staring,
"i was just admiring how handsome you are, thats all." he said lovingly.
"you're handsome too, nicky!"
"thank you, baby, you wanna learn how to play fortnite now?"
"sure!" i say excitedly. he sits on his gaming chair and puts me in his lap. he sets the camera up and does the intro, "hey guys! welcome back to ashton's channel! so since he taught me some of his favorite things, i'm going to teach him one of my favorite things! i'm going to teach him to play fortnite for the first time!" he told the camera, "are you excited?" he looked at me and asked. "i'm a bit anxious, but excited for the most part!" nick hands me the controller and begins showing me the controls, "so, we're gonna make you your own account so that if you like the game, you can play at home!" he told me after i got used to the controls, "okay! sounds good!" i replied. we made an account for me and found a practice map i could use to get used to the controls actually playing the game. nick lead me through all the different guns, heals, and micellaneous items and told me which ones are in this season. i wasn't really listening, i was just mesmerized by nick's beautiful voice and his eyes and him in general. i love him so much.

*timeskip*
after they finish the video

we finally finish the video and nick starts becoming really cuddly. he hugs me from behind and i take a picture in my mirror.

@ash.armstrong

armstrong

@ash.armstrong - i love this kid ❤️

43629 likes❤️ 3628 favorites🏳️
37482 comments💬

@nic.zzz : i love you more 😍
@ash.armstrong : not possible👍
@user : awww i love the confidence 🩷
@user 2 : frrr new fav couple

37478 more...

i notice how accepting some fans are and start tearing up out of joy, "are you okay cosmo?" nick asks empathicly.
"yeah, i was just looking in the comments on my post and they're so sweet." i say with my voice cracking a bit.

__________________________________
wanted to do a tiny little short story about the other couple includeddd

872 words