Chapter 1

But what really told me was Marcus. Since he could see relationships he saw the mine was over...forever. That's what truly told me it was over. I didn't really know why this happened I loved her so much. I spent so much time with her. Aro didn't see this coming. I don't know if Marcus knew before now or not. I decided to see what Aro was doing. I want to tell him what happened.

"Aro Athenodora left me."

"This is such a sadness Caius."

"I know it is."

"I thought she was the one."

"I thought she was my mate Aro."

"I know this is hard Caius."

"Have you spoke to Marcus?"

" Yes I have he said he saw my relationship end forever."

"That is terrible to hear brother."

I feel like Edward and Bella are to blame. I guess she saw a more spontaneous lifestyle. I do not blame the Cullens. They haven't committed a crime. They just influenced Athenodora. I will never blame others for her choice. I guess she never truly loved me that's all.

"I would of gave her everything Aro , you know that."

"Yes I do brother, you may not be amused by certain things but your mate is a tragic issue."

" I think she was growing tried of me."

I know she must of loved me at one point. It must of been a frail love.

"I don't believe any others noticed any problems maybe I should go speak with Jane."

"Marvelous idea brother."

"I will call for her."

"Thank you Aro."

As Jane approached I could see the expression on her face. She could always read my face like a book. I must of showed it all over my face.

"Master Caius what seems to be the matter?"

"Athenodora left me forever"

Marcus saw my relationship end forever.

"What an unhappy ordeal master".